Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Jealousy.

Embry's Point Of View.
I started the car and I pushed the gas pedal down. The humans and vampires behind us became smaller until they were out of sight in the well grown forest. I drove up the driveway and headed towards Port Angeles. Bri were still giggling and shaking, gripping my arm.

“Relax, Bee” I told her, chuckling.
“I’m try-ying.” She said between laughs.
I told her she was going to pass out if she didn’t stop hyperventilating.

“Can you believe my parents bought me a car?” she said as she calmed down. “Or that they threw me a party and invited all my friends?” her voice was amused.
“Yes, I do believe so. They really love you Bri.” I smiled at her. We fell into a comfortable silent.

The car hummed under us. Rosalie rebuilt the engine, and it was a lot more silent from other Mustang’s.

“Do you know if he has any special powers? Blaze, I mean.” She asked me after ten minutes of silence.
“Yeah, I heard him talk about it with Carlisle and Edward. I believe that he is a shield, a much stronger shield than Bella. He can shield from both attacks in minds and from the outside.” I told her.
“Woow!” her voice was amazed.
My fist tightened around the steering wheel. Jealousy.

“Why do you ask?” I asked her. I tried to hide my feelings. But when I looked at her from the corner of my eye, I saw that she heard the jealousy.
“You’re not jealous, are you Em?” She asked me, not answering my question.

I took a deep breath. My hands were shaking.
“Through the whole party, you talked to him, and when you weren’t, you always looked at him. And now you start asking questions about him.”

“Turn the car around and drive me home Embry.” Her voice was vampire cold.
“Bridget, I’m sorry.”
“No, drive me home.” She would not let me explain.
“ But –“
“You get jealous because I talk to a guest in my own birthday party. You accuse me to flirt with him when I’m only being curious. I don’t want to talk to you.”

I sighed and cursed in my head. I ruined her birthday, great.

When I stopped the car outside her house, she slammed the car door and ran inside it. I followed her. Luckily, her parents weren’t back. She locked her bedroom door.

“Bee.. Open the door.” I pleaded.
“No! Go away Embry!” she yelled.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t think.” I continued to plead with her.
“Then start thinking.”

I heard her slide down the door, and soft cries. It killed me.
“Bee, please let me in.” I felt awful. Why did I always make her cry?
She turned the key and I opened the door. I pulled her up in my arms and held her close to my chest.

“I’m sorry I overreacted.” She sobbed.
“No, I should’ve never accused you. I guess the green monster got to me.” I smiled, happy to have her in my arms again.
“It feels like all I do is crying.” She smiled as I dried of her tears with the sleeve of my shirt.
“You’re just a teenager, Bri, it passes.” My arm traveled down her back. “Do you want to go back to the others?” I asked her.
“No, not really, can we go to the willow? I’ll just leave a note for mom and daddy.”
“Of course.”

She wrote a note in the kitchen while I went outside to phase.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated just to be kind, christmas spirit, you know : )

If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to write from Embry's point of view every fifth chapter or so.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

Have a Happy Christmas!

~ BreeVixen.