Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Camping.

When I’m done packing I decide to call one of my very best friend, Embry Call. I have known him my whole life. I meet him regularly, but now I haven’t seen him for at least three months and I haven’t talked to him in two. I have been busy at school. I miss him. I miss him so much that it hurts and aches inside me. The explanation to that will be that I’m his imprint; it’s a werewolf/shape-shifter thingy. There aren’t any romantic feelings between us, yet, I think it’s weird. Loch Ness and Jake are already dating.

I press speed dial and wait, he picks up at the second call.
“Hello?” I hear.
“Why haven’t you called me Call?!” I say in a silent hurt voice.
“Bridget..” he sighs in relief. “I’m so sorry. I have been busy, thou that isn’t any excuse. And I thought I should give you some time to get to know other people” He says. I didn’t understand what he meant with that.
“I missed you Em..” I started to tear up, some tears started running down my cheek.
“Oh no, Bee, don’t cry! Please! I’m so sorry. I miss you too; I miss you so much it hurts. Please don’t be mad at me!” he pleads.
“I could never stay mad at you, you know that. It just hurts to stay away from you.” I tell him.
“I know that. It hurts me to. Just a week left till we’ll meet again.” I hear the smile in his voice.
“I can’t wait.” I tell him.
“So what are you gone do rest of the school year?” He asks me.
“I think dad is talking mom into letting me skip the rest of the year and go camping. I’m so excited!”
“That sounds fun.” I hear him sigh with relief, knowing I’m okay.
“I gotta go now Em, I’ll see you soon?” I ask, doubt in my voice.
“Of course. I love you Bee.” He tells me.
“I love you too, always.” I whisper. I hang up.

I throw my camping bag over my shoulder. I run down the stairs, Rose is waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. When she sees my tear streaked face she pulls me into a loving hug.
“I miss him.” I sob into her chest.
“I know sweetie. It wasn’t very smart to move so far away from him was it?” She asks, but I don’t answer, I just shake my head.
“What if he has found someone else?” I whisper. She takes my face between her hands and makes me look at her.
“Embry would never do that to you, you hear me? He loves you more than his own existence.” She tells me. “Now come on, I think we have some camping to do.” Mom takes my hand and led me out to dad’s jeep and straps me in.

~~~

Sometimes I wonder, was there a reason for my parents to die? If they hadn’t died, would I have ever met Embry? How would my life have been If they survived the car accident? Would I have been a normal human, a normal fifteen year old teenage girl? Would I have been the popular girl in class? The one everyone wanted to be with?

But then again, I survived an accident that any other new born child should have died from. I only got a few scraps. Was someone watching out for me? Did I have a guardian angel? I guess I just wasn’t done living. I guess I was bound to be adopted by vampires and be imprinted on by a werewolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
My second chapter : )
I'll post the third tomorrow .

Please comment ..