Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Moving.

“So, were do you want to move Bri?” Emmett asks me. “We figured you should get to decide.”
I grin at them. “Hm... I think I will move to Forks. Don’t you think Esme would build us a house?” I ask them.
“I think she is already done.” mom smiles at me, “She started last month when we told her that we probably would move home again.”
“Oh my god, thank you guys!” I squeal and hug them both.

^^^^

I finished packing the last box and dad carried it out to the moving truck. I can’t wait to move home to my family and Embry… Moving to Alaska is probably the stupidest thing my parents have ever suggested. But I still can’t get it out of my head, why would Em want me to meet other people? Didn’t he like me anymore? Maybe he just decided that he didn’t want to be with a child, because, yeah, the age difference is very huge, but he doesn’t age. And I was born the same year as Loch Ness, and her relationship with Jake is great.

But I don’t know how to talk with Em about it. My self esteem is pretty low, living and socializing with inhumanly beautiful people. Maybe I just not mature enough for him.

“Bri, we have to leave!” Emmett yells up to me. I start for the door, but turn around and says goodbye to my room. It was great living in it; I love the big window still. Sometimes when the night sky were free from clouds I used to take my pillow and duvet and sleep on the still, just letting my mind wander up to the beautiful stars.
“I’m coming!” I run down the stairs. We are gone drive dad’s car, mom’s convertible are inside another moving truck.

“So, are you ready to go?” Rosalie turns in her seat and asks me.
“Yeah…” I said quietly.
“Hey, what’s wrong honey?” she wonder.
“It’s nothing.” I say and try to smile; she sees right through it, “No, I just can’t stop thinking about if Embry have found someone else, if he doesn’t like me anymore. I guess I’m only a child after all…”
“You know? It is almost hundred years between Aunt Bella and Uncle Edward, everything worked out for them. There are sixteen years between Nessie and Jacob too.” She tells me.
“I know that, but what if I and Embry only were meant to be friends?”I asks.
“No, I don’t think so, you two fit so perfectly together.” She smiles at me.
“Thanks mom, it means a lot to me.” I smile back at her.

Forks, here I come.

~~~
You would think my vampire parents would have a problem with my ’soul mate’ being a werewolf, with the whole enemy thing, but surprisingly it has gone very well. After Loch Ness was born, my mother and Nessie’s Jacob had to go along and work together, to help Edward and Bella raise her.

Then when I came along and Embry were visiting Jake and Loch Ness, he imprinted on me. He joined Jacobs pack so that he could be closer to me, and then it happened again, my mother could not deny him to be close to me, she knew he would be the best match to me, he could watch after me, so she just had to learn to work with him.

Embry is my favorite person in the world. He’s always there for me. I remember when I was younger, we used to play, and we used to run in the woods, I always fell asleep on his shoulders, his fur was so soft and the steady beating of his heart had always calmed me. He was the one that helped me when I took my first step, and the first word I said was ‘Embry’. I always cried when he left, usually he had to put me to sleep before he left.

I can talk to him about everything, and he always helps me, no matter what trouble I’m in or have created. I remember once in kindergarten, I pulled a girls hair so that she started to cry, when her big brother came to yell at me, Embry was there and scared him.

He was my everything, he is my everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully I have time writeing a new chapter tomorrow, I'm not sure thou, I have christmas finals..
The next chapter will probably be in 'tellers' point of view, since I'm noo good writing from a boys point of view : P

Thanks for the comments, and thanks to all the subscribers : ) It means a lot to me.