Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Naked.

I was still on Embry’s back when we walked through the canopy of our willow.
I slid of him and looked around.

“It only gets prettier for each time I’m here.” I whispered.
The hot breath on my neck made me turn around. I grinned when I saw the grey face of Embry wolf. I patted the side of his massive head.
“I love you, you know?”
He nodded his head and put his black nose against my cheek.

“Please phase.” I looked in his eyes.
Embry turned and started to walk away. I took a grip on his tail. “Don’t go.”
He stopped, and I could see the shiver running from the top of his spine to his tail, he blurred. When he rose to his feet, he was human.

I walked forward and wound my arms around his waist, my head resting in between his shoulder blades.
“I love you too, happy birthday.” He whispered in my ear as he dragged me to face him.
I was very aware of him being naked - I looked down because of my blush but looked back up again pretty fast. Embry smiled down at me and placed his hand on my cheek.

“Don’t be embarrassed, I’m not.” He said and bent down to kiss me. I returned the kiss without hesitation, he licked my bottom lips, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, and out tongues danced.

He unzipped my dress and it fell to the forest floor. After that, I don’t remember much.

^^^

I woke with a smile on my lips. I stretched and turned in Embry’s arm to face him. His eyes were closed, but he was grinning, a huge Embry grin from ear to ear.

“What are you smiling of?” I asked with a laugh. He opened his eyes
“Thank you so much Bri, it was amazing.” He crashed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss.
“Yeah, I thought so myself.” I kissed him again. “I need to get back, take a shower. And I have to talk to Loch Ness and I want to hang a little more with the Amazons.” I felt Embry flinch. My thoughts went too yesterday, with the jealousy towards Blaze. Embry looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Please Bri, stay away from him. I got a bad feeling about him.”
“Embry… Please, don’t get jealous. I just want to be his friend. Please, do not make a scene.” I told him.
“But –“ he cut himself of and sighed. “Sure. I’ll behave.”
I giggled and he kissed my forehead.

“I really have to take shower.” My body was covered in dried sweat, and my hair, that had been so beautifully curled, was covered in leafs and other unidentified things from the forest.

Embry rose to his feat and dragged me after him. He pulled me so fast up that I lost balance and crashed into him so hard that we both fell to the ground again. I landed on top of him, so I didn’t get hurt. We both started to laugh. We stood up again, this time more careful. I walked over to the trunk of the willow were my dress and underwear lay in a small pile. I put it on and I felt the ground shake slightly as Embry phased. We headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
My special Christmas update. Enjoy.

I managed to hack onto my cousin' internet. (I stole the password).
I'll probably update again in a day or two.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

Have a Merry Christmas!

~ BreeVixen