Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Regret.

I walked out of the shower and dried myself of. I stared into the full length mirror in my bathroom. I felt changed, I was changed.

Embry peeked his head in the door. “You okay?” he asked as he walked in. I nodded. “You don’t regret last night? Do you?” he looked worried. I only looked down. Embry walked over and pulled me into a warm hug. His hot skin warmed my cold one. It felt good. I breathed in, the smell of forest on his skin.

I smiled, kissing his shoulder. I knew the answer. “No, I don’t.”
“I didn’t want to pressure you into anything.” He whispered.
“Em, you didn’t. I wanted it as much as you did.” I kissed his lips softly.

“I need to get dressed.” I stated.
He looked down at my naked body. I saw a bright red blush form on his face. I kissed his cheek.
“You look very beautiful right now.” He confessed and kissed me.
“Thank you, but I can’t walk out naked can I? I’m not a werewolf.” I joked with a laugh.
“Har-Har, very funny.” He looked down at me.
“Do you mind getting me some clothes?” I asked and smiled brightly at him.

I heard him mumble ‘sure’ or something.
He walked out of the bathroom, returning minutes later with a black skirt and a dark blue tank top. It was my favorite skirt, because when you turned around quickly or danced, it would swirl up and around. He also brought me a black bra with black laces and a matching pair of underwear.

Embry sat down in the comfy chair in my bathroom while I quickly put the clothes on. I sat down in his lap when I was done.

“Now, Embry, you have to try not to think about me or what we did last night. Understand? We don’t want to repeat what happened the other day.” I told him in a serious voice.
“But… How can I not think about it? It’s bouncing around in my head, all the time.” He smirked.
“You’ll have to try. It’s going to be hard for me to, you know.” I let my fingers wander over his toned chest. I heard him bite back a moan.
“You got to stop that if you don’t want me to think about it.”

I giggled. We made out for a couple of minutes after that.
“Just to make it easier, I’ll tell Edward.. but you can’t think about anyway. “
Embry sighed. “Sure, okay… “

^^^

Every face turned toward us as we walked hand in hand through the front doors of the white house. I’ll miss this house.

“Hey peeps’!” I said and waved.
The Deanli’s had left, but the Amazons where still here.
“Bri! I have to talk to you.” Ness said and ran over to me.
“Lets go to the rocky ring.” I smiled.

‘Edward, I slept with Embry last night. You better keep shut about it or I’ll hate you for the rest of eternity.’ I stared him straight in the eyes as I thought it. Edward’s eyes went wide.

“Bridget!” he yelled at me.
I glared at him. ‘Don’t you dare say it!’
All eyes were at him. “Forget it, it was nothing.” He glared at me. I smiled a thankful smile in return.

“Come on Loch Ness.” Took her hand and we walked outside.

We ran towards the ring together. It was a little difficult keeping up with her though.
“We have to convince our parents to let us visit the Amazons.” Loch Ness exclaimed.
“I know! It would be so much FUN!” I was getting hyper. “And Blaze seems like a really nice guy.” I added.

“Embry and Jake will come to, right?” I asked.
“Of course! They will never let us go alone.”
“I wouldn’t go without him.” my voice was dreamy.

We sat down, cross legged. I smiled. Ness stared at me with intruding eyes. I let them fall to the ground.
She gasped. “You guys did it?!” she yelled in a whisper.
My smile grew as my cheeks got redder.
“Last night,” I said, “at the willow.”

She gasped again. “You two haven’t been together for week!”
I looked up and met her eyes. They were judging.
“Don’t you dare judge me Ness!” I yelled. “You of all people should understand!”

“Calm down Bri, I’m not judging.” She whispered.
I kept my voice down. “It feels like we have been together for an eternity. And we will be together for an eternity. You have to understand.”
“Yeah, okay I do.” She took my hand and squeezed it. “Jake and I, or it was only me, have decided to wait until our wedding night, like mom and dad.”

“If that’s right for you guys.” I smiled.
“It is. But we are different. You and Em make your own choices.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys want me to try update everyday, or many updates in the weekend?

The 'Fun/Action' is coming in the next chapter!

Please Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen