Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Letter.

We had been in Glennallen for a week when the letter came. It was posted from South America, and had my name written in a neat handwriting on the front. Tears rolled down my face as I read it.

~~

Dear Bridget,

I’m sorry I haven’t written before, I needed to be sure it was you before I contacted you.
As soon as Blaze got back and told me about you, told me about the tragic story with your parents, I was sure.
I’m sorry for contacting you this way, and not to face to face, but I’m hoping you will pick up my offer and come visit me soon.
Oh, now I’m being rude, I have to introduce myself. My name is Chase Duboa and I’m your older brother. It must be hard for you to get this information through a letter, and it must be hard to believe I’m telling the truth, but I am.

I was fifteen when my mother and father took a vacation up north. I was a stubborn teenager and refused to go along, something I am regretting now and will be forever. With them they had my little sister, only three months old.
They never came home, and I only got to know about the accident five years ago.
Just to get it out in the open, I do know that your new parents are vampires, because, Bridget, I am one myself. I was turned five years ago.
I’m staying with a coven of vampires here in the Amazons, I believe you know them. I do not wish you any harm; I only want to get to know my little sister.

Please, come visit me.

Love,
Your brother Chase Duboa.

~~~


"Mom!” I yelled through the tears. In a flash she was on my side, Emmett and Embry came too.
“What is it honey?” Rose asked me with a concerned voice and patted my hair.

I sobbed and handed her the letter, unable to talk. I walked over to Embry and cried on his chest.
“Oh my.” She whispered and passed on the letter to Emmett. “Do you believe him, Bri?” she asked, still only above a whisper.
I nodded my head. Embry held me closer to his chest.

“What’s going on?” Embry demanded to know.
“She got a letter from her brother.” Emmett answered him in a slightly monotone voice.
“He knows Blaze, and he lives with the Amazons. Blaze told him about Bridget.” Rose continued.
“I knew there was something about that boy!” Embry almost yelled. I had calmed myself down and looked up to see his angry expression.
I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. “Embry, it’s okay, he’s my brother. I just know it.”
He sighed. We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. “Okay!” he said in an aggravated tone. “We’ll visit him when we go down there!”

Loch Ness and I had managed to convince our parents and Jake and Embry to visit the Amazons last Monday. We’re leaving in two days.

I smiled and kissed him. I got a happy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had a brother; I have had one for all my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh!

Chase is prortrayd by Jesse Spencer.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen