Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Faceless.

When I fell asleep that night I dreamt of my parents for the first time in my life. They where faceless because I don’t know what they look like.

I was only a baby, cradled in my mother’s arms while my daddy sang me a lullaby. I recognized the melody, ‘You are my sunshine’.
A baby giggle escaped from my lips.

I jolted up from the bed. My body was soaked in sweat. A single tear escaped my eye.

“Shh.. it’s okay Bee.” Embry murmured in my ear.
“I dreamt of them, my parents.” I whispered as I sank down on the bed again. “My father sang for me.”
“It’s going to be okay.”
“I need a bath.” I started getting up. “Will you join me Embry?” I twined my fingers through his.
He sighed. “Okay.” He got up with me.

He filled the bathtub as I took of the t-shirt I was sleeping in. Embry removed his boxers and we sat down in the steaming water. Embry’s body never failed to amaze me.

I sat between his legs and rested my head against his chest.
“Your beautiful.” he told me.
“Mhhh…” I murmured, sleepy again. “So are you.”

Embry started to wash of my body, as I felt my body only getting heavier.

Suddenly I felt my stomach wrench itself and I jumped out of the tub and over to the toilet. My empty stomach tried to throw up but there were only gagging sounds.
I felt Embry lift my hair away from my face.

“Go away..” I whimpered and bent over the toilet again.
“No.” he said. “What’s wrong?”
“I don’t know! It just came over me like a wave.”

“Do you want to head over to Bella and get some food?”
“Yeah, that is probably a good idea.”

Embry got me a towel and we dried our self of. I found me some clothes and we headed over to Bella.

“Is it true Bri? Did you get a letter from your brother?” Loch Ness asked me as Bella placed the pancakes in front of us.
“Yeah..” I smiled.
“Do you really believe it’s your brother though?” Jake asked me in an amused tone.
“I do Jake.”

“Hmm… we’ll see when we meet him.” Jake put on a face that told us he did not necessary believe it. It was a hilarious face and we all laughed at him. “It’s weird though, that he’s a vampire, and you know about vampires, and that he haven’t contacted you before.” he continued.
“I’m sure he has his reasons. He said in the letter that he needed to be sure it was me before he contacted me.”
“Anyway…” Jake mumbled. I just shrugged.

“Have you packed yet Ness?” I asked.
“Noo, but I’m going to later.” She smiled. “I can’t believe we’re going tomorrow!”
“I know!” I squealed.

We continued to eat our breakfast with random conversations.

“Let’s go over to the diner. I’m bored.” Embry said.
“Yeah, I have only left the property once or twice since we got her.” I said as we headed out the front door.

We drove my beloved Mustang. Jake drove it today, or he won the fight today. He and Embry always argues about who are gone drive my baby. Jake usually wins because Embry gets tired of his child like behavior. Loch Ness and I only shake our heads.

Jake pulled the car into the small diner’s parking lot and we all walked inside. There were mostly teenagers, and all of them turned their heads towards us. We all just ignored them, being used to the staring. Thou I think they were mostly staring at Embry and Jake, looking like giants, but also Nessie’s beauty.

We sat down in a boot in the far corner.
A waitress seeming only 15 walked over to us to get our orders. She seemed really nervous. We all smiled at her as she stopped in front of us.

“Hi, my n-name is Bree. Can I g-get your o-orders please-e?” She stuttered and looked down. I felt with her. But she was brave.
“Yes of course.” I smiled and she looked up again, past Embry, at me. “I’ll only have a glass of water.”
“Hm.. Let’s see.. I’ll have a big cheese burger, a hotdog and a coke.” Jake said to the girl as she wrote down the order as fast as she managed. Jake smiled, pleased with himself. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll take the same.” Embry said.
“You guys are pigs!” Loch Ness said to them and we laughed.

“Eh..Um, what c-can I get you?” Bree stuttered and looked at Loch Ness.
“I don’t want anything.” She said.
“Oh, come on Loch Ness!” I said. I knew she only wanted to go hunting now.
“Bridget, I’m not thirsty.” She said and stared me straight in my eyes, knowing what I thought.
I raised my hands. “Okay.”

“I will be right back with your orders.” Bree smiled an insecure smile before she walked away.
She came back with our drinks straight away, two cokes and one glass of water.
I had moved myself so that I was on Embry’s lap.

“Our names are almost the same, you know?” I smiled at her, wanting to make her feel more comfortable.
“Really?” she stopped and looked at me.
“Yeah, my name is Bridget, but everyone just calls me Bri. It’s almost the same.”
“Cool” she smiled.

“This is Renesmee, Jacob and Embry by the way.” I motioned to the others. “We just moved here.”
“I heard it was coming new folks.” She said. Seeming comfortable knowing we didn’t bite. Hah! I made joke. Shit. No one heard it.”Nice meeting you all.”
“You too.” Ness said to her.

“What classes are you in?” she asked us.
“Ness and I are sophomores, Jake and Embry are seniors.” I told her.
“Oh, I’m only a freshman.” She blushed and looked down.
“Too bad, but I’m sure we’ll meet each others, this isn’t really a big town. I chuckled.

We had decided to go to public school instead of homeschooling. When Ness and I thought about it, we didn’t want to have Edward as our teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter since the last one was pretty short.
Happy New Year!

I'll update when I have gotten two more Comments : )

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen