Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Public.

Embry's Point of View

It’s weird, but it warmed my heart, seeing Bridget being so kind to that girl. I feel lucky to have such a kind soul mate.

And the last days, she has become happy again after moving from Forks. I think it is because she got a letter from her so called “Brother”. I really want to believe it is her brother, but it seems unlikely. How come she must come visit him, why haven’t he come here. It would be easier. Is he trying to separate her from her pack, her coven, her family? I know the Amazons will never let something happen to her, but I just can’t shake away these thoughts. Is he ever dare to hurt her, I will personally kill him.

“Embry … are you there, come on.” Someone shook my arm; I looked up to see Bri looking at me with worried eyes. Before I even thought about it, I crashed my lips against hers. She returned the kiss without hesitation. I smiled into the kiss.
I heard Jacob clear his throat when Nessie started talking. “You know where in public right?”
Bridget broke away immediately; her cheeks blushed deep red as she looked around. We were still at the diner. Now the boys of this small town know she taken, I grinned.

The young girl, Bree, was still standing in front of our table. She too looked kind of embarrassed.

“Sorry.” I smiled at them. I wasn't really sorry.

Bri giggled and hid her face in my chest. I automatically put my arm around her. Sometimes it scares me how good we fit together. It’s like our bodies and minds are made to match each others.

“So, do you guys want to hang out sometime? A group of my friends are meeting tomorrow night, you can come if you want.” Bree smiled at us.

“We are actually going away tomorrow, so we can’t, but maybe some other time.” Nessie said.
I was surprised Nessie even talked. It’s not that she isn’t friendly; it’s just that she don’t like humans so much, except Bri of course. Maybe she’s changing.

“Bree, get back to work!” a man from behind the counter yelled down to us.

Bree excused herself, and returned with our food before she went back to work.

“Nice girl.” Jake said after downing his hotdog. Nessie shot him a death glare behind his back. Bri giggled again and took a bite out of my burger.

“Heey! That’s mine!” I said and snatched it out of her hands.
“A girl needs her food!” she defended. Nessie looked at us and shook her head.
Bri took the burger again and started eating it. When she was halfway done with it she gave it back. I chuckled at her as she smiled brightly at me.

“We need to go home soon. I have to pack.” Nessie said, and looked at Jake with disgust as he pushed almost the whole Cheese burger in his mouth.
“Hah, I’m done, or Alice has already packed mine.” Bri smiled. “I’m sure she’ll pack yours to if you ask her.” She told Nessie.

“Oh no, that mistake I have done before. And I’m not doing it again. I’ll pack myself.” We all laughed.
Alice tends to go overboard.

We finished the food and Bri and I walked over to the counter to pay the bill while Jake and Ness walked out to the car.

“It was nice meeting you Bree, and I hope we can hang out some before the school starts.” Bri smiled at her as I paid.
“Yeah, nice meeting you too, have a good trip. Where are you going by the way?” Bree asked, not being able to hold back her curiosity.
“The four of us is going down to south America to visit some family. I think we’ll be gone for a month or so.”

We walked out hand in hand and met Jake and Nessie by the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Rate/Subscribe !!

I'll update when I have two new comments : )

~ BreeVixen