Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Adrenaline.

When Embry and I was at the car, we talked with Ness and Jake what to do for the rest of the day.

Then we heard someone wolf-whistle in our direction. Embry pulled me close automatically. I heard him growl silently.
“shh…” I whispered to him. He calmed.

A boy walked over to us.
“Wow, nice ride!" he said.
He had brown hair and light gray, friendly eyes.
“Who’s it?” he asked and looked at us. He wasn’t shy at all.
“Well it’s mine, but since I haven’t gotten my license yet, so the boys drive it.” I told him.

“Why do you get your car before your license?” He wondered.
“I don’t know really, I got it from my parents for my sixteenth birthday. I need something to get around with and since my boyfriends drives, I haven’t felt the need to get my license”

“Oh, okay.” He smiled at us. He seemed like a really nice guy. “My name is Matt Falcon by the way.” He extended his hand and shook our hands.
“I’m Jacob Black.” Jake said as he shook his hand. “This is my girlfriend Renesmee Carli Cullen, her cousin Bridget Hale Cullen, and my brother Embry Black.”

Jakes and Em’s story here is that they are brothers. And they decided to go with Black as last name. The others will believe they are twins, but in reality they’re Irish Twins, or half brothers.
Irish twins are when siblings are born the same year without being twins.

“Nice to meet you guys.” He smiled. “I’m waiting for my girlfriend to get of her shift, do you want to hang out in a while?” he asked us.
“Oh, is Bree your girlfriend?” I asked him.
“Yeah, she is. How do you know her?” he looked at me.
“We talked to her when we were in there eating.”

“I’m sorry, but we don’t have time to hang out today. We’re going away tomorrow and we have to pack, but maybe when we get back.” Embry said, I think I heard some jealousy in his voice. Not again…

“Oh it’s okay. I hope you’ll have a nice trip.” he waved and walked into the diner.

We got in the car and started on our way home.
“Please Embry; don’t tell me you’re getting jealous when I’m only talking to boys.” I looked at him with pleading eyes. He glanced at me then focused on the road again.
“I’m not.” He stated.
“Yeah, right.” I grumbled and stared at the road in front of us.

We headed to the main house. Esme had managed to buy an old Victorian house. It was even more beautiful than the one back in Forks. And this one was even bigger. Embry drove to the back of the house, were the new, gigantic garage was. It fitted all our cars, ten cars all in all.

The spot for my car was at the far end.
“I’ll head home and start packing. See you later.” Loch Ness said and zoomed through the trees.

“Let’s cheek if Jasper have gotten the passports.” Jake said while we headed inside.

Jasper gone to Seattle to a man that made fake Id’s and other important papers.

“Jazz! Are you here?” I said in a normal voice as we sat down on the comfy sofa.
Almost before I was done saying it he sat down beside me.

“Hey Bridget.” He smiled and hugged me.
“Hi Uncle Jazz.” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “Did you have a fun trip?” I asked him.
“Yeah, I had. I got the papers.” He handed us two passports.

One was of Embry Black, eighteen.
The other was of Jake Black, eighteen.

They looked very similar on the pictures, more so than they did in reality. But it still looked like them.
I gave the paper to the boys and thanked Jasper.

“Do you want to come with me for a run in the woods Bri?” Jasper asked me after I was done talking excitedly about the trip.
“Yes, of course. I haven’t been that much outside this week.” I smiled and we got up. I kissed Embry, and then followed Jasper out.

He lifted me up onto his back when we were at the porch. Then he zoomed through the woods. I let out a thrilling laughter. It had been to long since I had run with vampires. I remember Bella telling me she always had to keep her eyes shut, but mine are wide open and staring through the blurring woods.

I love the feeling of the adrenaline in my blood stream. It has always bothered me a bit when my pulse starts getting higher. It only makes it more difficult for Jasper. I know for sure that if this was ten or so years ago, he would not been able to run through the woods alone with a human on his back.

I can’t wait till I’m getting changed,, then I can run by myself, and when the woods will no longer be a blur.

Jasper ran for an hour or so before we came to a place where it looked like the earth had split in two. The gap was over ten feet.

He stopped just at the edge.

“Are you ready?” he asked me. I closed my eyes and hid my head in his neck. Then I nodded. “Hold on tight.” He said and started backing up.
I fastened my feet and arms around him and was grateful that he didn’t have to breathe. He leaped forward and I looked up just to see him whoosh through the air.

“STOP!” I yelled just as his feet touched the ground. I felt my stomach wrenching itself for the second time this day
Jasper stopped immediately and I hopped down and ran towards the nearest pine, I threw up behind it. I regretted eating that half burger after breakfast. Everything came back up.

I felt cold hands hold my hair back and one on my forehead.
I cried when my stomach didn’t stop wrenching itself.

“Bridget, you have to calm down.” Jasper told me and I tried to take deep breaths through my mouth. I calmed down after a few minutes.
“I’m sorry.” I whispered when I managed to get my body vertical again, I needed Jaspers help.

“What’s going on Bridget?” he asked me in a worried voice.
“I don’t know. I threw up this morning too.”
“Maybe you’re just a little sick. Let’s get you home.” Jasper said to me.

He lifted me up bridal style now. We followed the gap for a little while until Jasper found a place where it wasn’t that wide. He leaped over and ran home. He was very careful not to shake me a bit.

I was grateful for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously, I won't update until I have at least two more comments. Is it difficult to just post a comment after you have read it? you can write anything. Tell me if you like, dislike it, or have anything other to say about my writing.

The Cullen's New House:
http://www.polyvore.com/will_love_you_forever_cullens/set?id=14894519

Comment/Rate/Subscribe : )

~ BreeVixen