Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Pain.

“What’s wrong with her?!” Rose gasped as Jasper carried my pale-greenish body through the front doors.
“I don’t know. We were running when suddenly she threw up. I came back as fast as I could.” Jasper answered her.

“I’m okay,” I said “I just need to lay down for awhile.”
My head felt heavy. My body moved from the cold arms to a pair of hot ones.
I looked up at Embry. “I’m sorry.” He sat down on the couch with me in his arms.

Carlisle came and took my pulse, and then he put his hand on my forehead and looked into my eyes.

“Her pulse is fine, she doesn’t have any fever and her eyes are clear. I think she have just got a small stomach flu. She’s going to be okay.” He told everyone.

“So I’ll be able to go tomorrow? Please say I’ll be able to go tomorrow.” I folded my hands and begged.
Carlisle chuckled. “Yes, you can go. I think this will be over in only a few hours.”
I sighed with relief.

“Honey, don’t scare me like that, ever again.” Emmett kneeled in front of me and put one of his hands on my cheek.
I laughed lightly.”I’m sorry daddy. I just threw up.” I smiled as he kissed my hair.
“Do you want a glass of water?” he asked me.

I nodded and he raised and disappeared at the blink of an eye, and then he was back with a big glass of cold water. It felt good in my sore throat.

All of them left, except of Embry, since I lay in his lap.
He brushed the hair sticking to my sweating forehead away. He bent down to kiss me.
I put my finger on his lips to stop him. “No, my breath stinks.”
“I don’t care.” He said and bent down further.
“No, help me up so that I can go brush my teeth.”

He sighed but helped me to the little bathroom. There were always some unused toothbrushes. Embry found one in the small cupboard. He put on toothpaste, water and moved it to my mouth.

“Hey, I am capable to brush my own teeth Embry!” I giggled and took it from him.
He laughed at me. “Are you sure?”
I scowled playfully at him and punched his arm, not too hard, because then I would only end up with a sore hand.

When I was done brushing my teeth, we walked back to the couch. He pulled me carefully down to his lap.
“You know I’m not fragile, right?” I asked him as I snuggled into his chest.
“Well, you look very fragile.” He smiled and brought his lips to mine.

I kissed him back. My thoughts went back to a week and one day ago. We hadn’t done it since, because the time never seemed right. I know Embry really wanted to do it again; I wanted to, but strangely, I also wanted to wait.

mmm… Not yet.” I whispered against his lips.
He groaned and moved his lips to my neck. “It’s okay, whenever you are ready, I’ll be ready.” He pulled away and smirked at me.
I smiled at him playfully. “I know that.” I started nibbling at his neck.
He groaned again. “You can’t dothat if you don’t want to do it.
I giggled, but stopped. I don’t want to pain him.

Okay, maybe I want to pain him a little bit. I kissed his neck again, then his lips. My hand wandered over his chest.
Don’t do it!” Embry whispered in an urgent tone under his breath as he took my hands in his.
I giggled and hugged him.

“I love you.” I smiled at him.
“I love you too Bee.” He kissed me softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for all the kind commetns : D Keep them coming ^^

Here are some pictures of some new characters:
http://www.polyvore.com/new_characters_will_love_you/set?id=14902058

I'll update when I have two new comments

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen