Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Take Care.

“Yes, mom, I have everything. Stop nagging!” I giggled at Rose as she looked at me with desperate eyes while ranting all these different things.
“I just can’t wrap my head around that my little girl is going to explore the world on her own!” she said and pulled me into a tight hug.
“Oh, mom, it’s not like I’m moving out or anything.” I sighed and breathed in her sweet sent.
“But it feels like your moving out!”
“I’m coming home in a month. Relax.” I told her. She is the best mom ever.
“You better! Or I’ll be coming and taking you home.”

I giggled and nodded my head. “Yeah, I know.”
Rose pulled away, but put her hands on my shoulders.
“I love you.” She smiled at me. “You’ll always be my little girl.” She kissed my forehead.
“I love you too mom.” I said.

“Now come on, I’ll help your carry you suitcase to the house.” Rose lifted my heavy suitcase like it weighted nothing.
It was the pink one I got for my birthday.
“Okay.” I said.

It wasn’t that far to the big house. Everyone was there to say goodbye. Embry had gone over a little earlier to pack some clothes. I had only rolled my eyes at him, he said he only needed to pack two or three t-shirts and a few cut of jeans.
I had packed some extra clothes and toilet things for him.

“So you are ready?” Rose asked me for the hundredth time this day.
“Yes, I am.” I sighed. “Alice helped me pack, and I checked it twice.” I giggled at my joke.
“Okay… I’ll miss you Bridget, don’t you dare to get hurt!” she warned me.
“And I’ll miss you. But I’m coming home, relax.”
She only smiled at me.

Everyone was at the porch, saying goodbye to us. The scene reminded me of when I returned to Forks. I felt my eyes tear up.

Esme saw it and pulled me in for a hug.
“Oh, sweetie, what’s wrong? Don’t you want to go?” she asked me in a concerned voice.
“No. Yes. I just love you all so much it kind of hurts.” I confessed.
“It’s going to be okay.” She smiled at me. “You are going to have so much fun; you won’t even remember to miss us.”
“Thank you.” I said and kissed her cheek.
I looked her in her eyes. And I saw that if she could cry, she would’ve done it now.

“Say hello to Zafrina and the rest for me will you?” Carlisle asked me. I nodded “And tell your brother that he must come visit.”
“I will. Thank you Carlisle.” I said as I hugged him.
He knew what I meant.
“You’re welcome Bri.” He said as he hugged me back.

Carlisle had supported me and Nessie when we asked for permission to take this trip. And I just wanted to thank him for everything. If he hadn’t changed my parents, I would have never been in this beautiful and amazing family.

“Bye Bell, bye Ed.” I said and smiled at them. “And yes, we’ll take care.” I said just as Bella was about to say the exact same thing. I giggled as they hugged me.
“Take care.” Edward said as he let go.
I nodded.

“Bye Bridget, remember to match the clothes the way I told you to.” Alice said as she hugged me.
“Shall do, Boss.” I did a salute.
We laughed and she hugged me again.

“Here, take this and use it if there is an emergency.” Jasper said and handed me something that looked like a very old cell phone or a walkie-talkie.
“Ehm… Thanks Jazz… What is it?” I asked and looked up at him.
“It is a satellite telephone, so that the four of you can reach home when you are in the jungle.” He explained.
“Of course.” I smiled. “I’m really going to miss you Jazz.” I hugged him and he hugged me back.

“Come here my little Angel! I’m going to miss you like hell Bri!” Emmett scooped me up in a big bear hug.
“I’ll miss you to Daddy.” I said as I clang to him.
Emmett didn’t always behave like an adult, but he acted as a good dad.

“Embry,” my father waved him forward. Embry looked kind of nervous as he came over. ”now listen young man, I am trusting you with the life of my daughter. And you better not screw up. You know I’ll kill you.” His tone was very serious and I saw that he meant it.

Embry sighed. “I know Emmett. I will take good care of your daughter, I promise you.”
Emmett nodded to him, and then smiled at us. He and Embry did one of those weird man handshakes/hugs.
I know that the only thing Emmett has against Embry is that he’s a shape shifter.

“Bye Mom, I’ll call you.” I said as I hugged my mother once again.
“I know you will. Have fun Bridget.” She kissed my hair.

Just as Embry and I turned to the car, Rosalie put her hand on Embry’s arm.
“Take care of her.” She said to him with pleading eyes.
Embry nodded and put his hand on her shoulder. “I promise.”
She nodded but looked sad. I kissed her forehead.
“I’ll be fine.” I said to her.
“I know, I know. Go, have fun!” she smiled at me. But I saw the same look in her eyes as the one I had seen in Esme’s eyes. It pained me.
I smiled to her again.

Embry started the car. Loch Ness and I sat in the back seat and Jake rode shotgun. Since it wasn’t raining today, we had the hood down. We waved to our family till they were out of sight.

When we reached Glennallen Highway we took right. As we passed the diner, I saw Bree and her boyfriend Matt. I waved and they waved back. Glennallen was actually starting to grow on me.

Embry then turned left and headed towards Gulkana Airport. Someone was picking up the car later.

We were going to take a plane to JFK, NY, and then staying there for a night at a hotel I forgot the name of. Tomorrow we’re taking another plane to a city in Brazil, Manaus, I think. From there we are flying in a helicopter our parents have rented. That will take us directly to the Amazonas, were Zafrina and her Family lives, and where I’ll meet my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update when I have two new comments : )

Soo, I finally managed to upload a profile picture (I have to first upload one to my cellphone, then log onto Internet with it, and then put it up on Mibba...). It is from May last year I think. I'll try to update to a newer soon.
But now you can get a picture of what Bridget looks like. If I'm messing with your picture of her, I'm sorry and you should just forget it : P

I'm watching Vampire Diaries. It's pretty good so far : P

New characters:
http://www.polyvore.com/new_characters_will_love_you/set?id=14902058

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen