Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Thin Air.

“How the hell are we going find the hotel, or, how the hell are we going to find the exit?!” Jacob burst out.
We had wandered around on JFK for a half hour now.
“I don’t know Jake. I can’t see anyone that works here anyway. Can’t we just sit down? My feet are killing me!” I answered him as I sank down on a chair where there were no people. The others also sat down.

“Are you okay baby?” Embry asked me. “You seem a little pale.”
“Just tired.” I said and kissed him softly.
“Hey, you two remember, this is not a honeymoon.” Jake said and laughed at us.
I stood up, passed Loch Ness and Embry who sat between me and Jake, and punched his arm.
“OWW!” he said as I sat down again.
“Hah!” I laughed.
“You do know that I barley felt that, right, Bri?”
I scowled at him.

“Hey look at that girl over there,” Nessie said and broke off or gibbering. She pointed to a pale girl with dark brown hair. Her lips were blood red. She was beautiful, but she looked hurt or sad. “I was just staring at that chair she’s sitting in, and then suddenly she sat there. She appeared out of nothing!” Nessie said and continued to stare at her.

“Maybe you just spaced out and didn’t see her sit down.” Embry suggested.
“Embry, I don’t space out, she just suddenly sat there.” She told him.
“What do you think; do you think she’s a vampire?” I asked.
“No, I don’t smell any vampires.” Embry said. He took this seriously.

“Well, is she half human, half vampire then?”
Just as I said it her eyes snapped up, and she stared straight at me. Her eyes were dark grey.
“I think she is.” Nessie said and started getting up.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her down again. “Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going over to talk to her.” She said and tried to pull her hand free, but I just held tighter.
“And say what? ‘Hey, are you a Halfling? ‘Cause I am!’” I mocked under my breath.
Nessie took a deep breath. “No, but I can’t just ignore her either.”
I sighed and stood up. “Then I’m coming with you.”

We took one step in her direction, and she was gone. Just like Ness said, she disappeared in thin air.

“Wow…” I gasped.
“mhm…” was all Nessie said.

Didn’t the girl care that people saw what she did?

“Hi.” I heard a female voice from beside me. I think I jumped two feet when I saw the same girl sitting beside me. “Oh, sorry if I scared you.” She giggled.

“W-what are you?” I asked in an amazed voice.
“An elephant, what are you?” she asked me sarcastically.

“Ha-ha, very funny. Seriously, what are you?" Nessie asked her and stared at her with intruding eyes.
“That sounded a little rude? Don’t you think?” she asked and looked all four of us over.

“Let’s start over. My name is Becca Simmons, what’s yours?” she extended her hand to Jacob.
“My name is Jacob Black.” He said and looked suspiciously at her.
Then she turned to Embry and shook his hand. “Embry Black.” He said and nodded to her.
“Renesmee Cullen is my name and this is my cousin, Bridget Hale Cullen.” Nessie said and motioned towards me.

“Cullen? Seriously you are Cullen’s?” her eyes went wide.
“What do you mean? Isn’t it a common name?” I became nervous.
What if she wasn’t a part of the supernatural world and found out about us?

“No, I don’t think it is that common. And judging by the look of your group, you are The Cullen’s.” when she saw the confused look on our faces she sighed and continued.
“I think all vampires know about the Cullens, the big vampire coven up north who stood up against the Volturi twice. The coven who lives with Shape shifters. The first known vampire who had a relationship with a human and got a baby.” She stared at Renesmee. “And the coven who adopted a human baby. The saints, who only feeds on animals. Who doesn’t know about them?”

My mouth fell open in shock. I was glad there was no one around. “How do you know all of that?” I asked her and closed my mouth.
“My parents told me.” She shrugged.
“And where are your parents?” Embry asked.
“At home, I ran away.” she said it like it was no big deal.
I noticed she only had a backpack.

“Why?” Jacob asked.
“What’s up with all the questions?” she asked in a bored tone. She sighed. “They stepped to hard on my nerves and I didn’t feel like being with them anymore.”
“How old are you anyway?” Nessie asked her.
“I just turned five.” She said and stared at Nessie.

Five!? Then she must be a halfling. She looked 15 maybe 16.
“You can’t just run away from home when you are five!” I said to her.
“Don’t act as my mom. And yes, I can. I don’t need them. I can take care of myself.” She looked stubborn.

“So where are you going?” Jacob asked her.
“I don’t know. Maybe here or maybe there, I haven’t decided yet.” She looked so carefree. “Where are you going?”
“We’re going to Brazil to visit some friends.” Nessie answered.
“Oh, Cool! I have always wanted to go down there. Wouldn’t it be cool if I managed to take down a panther?” she looked exited.
I looked at her like she was crazy. I knew Halflings wasn’t that strong.

“Where are you staying tonight?” I asked Becca.
“I thought about going to Central park and sleep on a park bench.” I heard the sarcasm. “But that may be a little cold. So I’ll probably be in a hotel.” She smiled.

“Come with us, we are staying at Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel.” Embry said and smiled at her.
“That would be fun.” She giggled.
I sighed. “Only one problem, we don’t know where the exit is, or where the hotel is.”

“Easy, just wait a minute, and I’ll find out.” She laughed.

Then she disappeared. Ah, she must have a special power.

When she was back again, she only smiled at us and took mine and Ness’ hands. “Come.”
We followed her, and soon enough we were outside JFK.

“Wow, how did you manage that?” Loch Ness asked in an amazed voice.
“Naah, just a little thing I do.” she laughed again. “I’ll tell you more about it later. The hotel is over there.” She pointed in a direction.

We started walking.
“Embry, my feet are aching! Can I please get a piggy-back ride?” I smiled at him with the cutest smile I could manage.
He smiled back. “Of course Bee.” He bent down so that it was easier for me to jump up.
He was also carrying my suitcase, he is such a gentlemen.

“I keep forgetting you are human.” Becca smiled over to me. “But your blood and pulse remind me.”
I let out a nervous laugh in return. Embry tensed.
“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt her. I do have self control.” She said to him.

We walked through the front doors of Sheraton Hotel.

It took my breath away.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH! I just found out that Halfling, what I've been calling Nessie, is from 'The Lord Of The Rings', meanig hobbit. Sorry for the wrong information! ... I'll keep calling them Halfling, but for me it means half human, half vampire : )

Becca Simmons is based on information I got from 'keysonchains'.

Long update? I used two days to write the chapter ( I suck... )
When I have two new comments I'll update : )

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen