Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Invisible.

The lobby looked amazing. I haven’t been that much at hotels earlier in my life; I have mostly been camping, so this was a lot to take in.

“I haven’t really that much money with me, so can I crash with you?” Becca pulled me out of thoughts and smiled brightly at us.
“I guess you can. We have booked a master suit, with two bedrooms. You can sleep on the couch.” Nessie said to her.

“Bridget and I will go check in.” Embry pulled me toward the front desk.
Embry stroked soothing circles on my back. I think he felt my stress.

“Good day, sir. What can I do for you?” the snobby man behind the desk asked Embry.
“We have reservations on a double room for one night, last name Cullen.” Embry said to the snob.
“Yes of course, here is your key and the piccolo will show you the way.”
He was just about to turn to an elderly couple next to us when Embry interrupted. “I’m sorry, but we bumped into a friend who will be staying with us, are there any extra beds in the room?”
“Yes there are. Have good day and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us here at Sheraton.” He smiled fakely at us.

We turned towards Nessie and Jacob again, Becca was once again gone. I just furrowed my brows.
I motioned for them to follow the piccolo.

When the piccolo had left and we were at our room, Becca reappeared.
“Nice room!” she said and jumped down on one of the couches.
I laid down on the one opposite from her. Embry sat down and lifted my head so that it lay in his lap. Jake and Nessie sat down as well.

“Ah, so I’m guessing you guys are pretty curious on the thing I’m doing.” Becca smiled and when we nodded she continued. “It’s my special power. It’s kind of like a shield. I can make myself invisible. It comes real handy at crowded places or when I want to get out of a situation. I can just turn invisible and run away, and when humans don’t look, I can run the fastest I can.”

I stared at her in awe.
“Can you turn others invisible too?” I asked in hope.
“Yeah, actually I can. But I have to touch the person with my hand, so it’s not like I can just sit here and zap you out.” She smiled. “Do you want to try?” she asked me.
“Eh.. yeah sure.” I smiled slightly.

Becca stood up and walked over toward me. My head was sill rested in Embry’s lap. She extended her hand and I took it. She closed her eyes and concentrated for a minute. When she opened them again, she giggled.

“You are invisible now, you can hear them, but they can’t hear us.”
“Are you kidding? Awesome!”
I got up from the couch and stood in front of Embry.
“Will he feel it if I kiss him?” I asked.
“Yeah, he probably will.” Becca told me.

I bent down and placed my lips on his. I pulled away after two seconds. He lifted his hand and placed it on his mouth.
“Was that you Bee?” he asked and stared right through me.

I laughed out loud. Becca joined in.
“See, isn’t it cool?” she asked.
“Very.”

“What was it?” Loch Ness asked Embry.
“It felt like someone was kissing me.” He explained.
“Probably your imagination running wild.” Jake laughed.

I went over to him and hit him as hard as I managed on his head.
“HEY!” he yelled.
I hit him again. “Okay, okay. I take it back. Stop hitting me Bri!” he said.
Nessie giggled just as I did.

Becca let go of my hand while I laughed and every eyes turned towards me.
“That was freaky and hilarious!” I said between laughs. The others joined in. “You, Becca, may have the coolest power I have ever seen.” I said and hugged her.
She hugged me back and sighed. “Thank you Bridget. It means a lot to me hearing that. They only thought it was annoying back home.”

“What about my power?” Nessie stared at me with hurt eyes.
“You barley use it anymore.” I smiled at her. “But yours are a good one too, but you have to admit, Becca’s is really cool.”
Nessie sighed and nodded. I hugged her.

^^^

We spent some hours testing Becca’s power and getting to know her better. She was really nice and kind. Very sarcastic.
We found out that she hadn’t decided if she was going to live the vegetarian lifestyle 100%, or continue the way she was going now, meaning she hunted whatever was the nearest.

I noticed she was very outgoing as well, not shy at all. When we were down in the restaurant, eating dinner, she talked to every waiter, even peoples on the neighboring tables.

The food on this hotel was really amazing. Ness and Becca both ordered their steaks rare. I think Jacob and Embry ordered the whole menu. I only had a salad, not feeling hungry at all, even though I only had eaten breakfast and tasteless airplane food earlier.

When we were back at the hotel room, I was worn out. We separated into our rooms, me and Embry on one of the bedrooms and Loch Ness and Jake on the other.
Becca slept on an extra bed in the ‘living room’.

“Tired?” Embry asked me when we were under the covers of the queen-size bed.
“Very, are you?” I snuggled into his chest.
“Only a bit. I have waited the whole day for this moment, when we can be together without Jakes inappropriate remarks.” He told me and laughed.
I giggled and kissed his arm as I tried to snuggle closer. He pulled me so that I was practically laid on top of him.

He kissed me and I was not afraid to kiss him back. My hands roamed his body and he moaned into the kiss. I froze. He pulled away and looked at me.
“What’s wrong?”he asked me in a worried tone.
“We can’t do it now. There are three people with inhumanly great hearing in the other room.” I told him. Shit.
He put his hands over his face and groaned. I kissed his fingers.
“I’m pretty sure you can hear what Nessie and Jacob are talking about?” I looked at him.
He nodded and sighed. He put his hands around me. “Your right… but we can snuggle, right?”
I giggled and put my head against his neck. “Right.” I said.

I fell asleep shortly afterwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, this chapter should be in Embrys point of view. I didn't remember before I was halfway through writing this. The next one will be in his.

Thanks for the response on the last chapter. It made me really happy : D
I'll update when I have two new comments.

I wanted to update earlier, but I didn't wake up until lunch, then I had to rush down to the mall and meet a friend, and like an blink of the day, it's now : P

Oh, and I made those Character profiles thingy !

Comment/Rate/Subscribe : )

~ BreeVixen