Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Lovebirds.

Embry's Point of view.

The bed is shaking. Why is the bed shaking?
I opened my eyes slowly. Bri lay over my chest, still asleep. But that didn’t explain why the bed was shaking.
I looked over her head but I didn’t see anything.
Then I saw that there was movement on top of the covers at the bed end. I furrowed my brows. Bri lay completely still, and it was not my feet.

It clicked then. Becca.
I groaned. I could see why her family thought it was annoying. “Becca, stop jumping on the bed, please.” I said out in the air.
The bed stopped shaking and Becca sat cross legged on top of the covers, fully dressed.
She giggled at me. “Good morning Embry.”

Bri stirred and rolled over to her side. She sat up slowly, the covers covering her. Her eyes widened when she saw the smiling Becca.
“Becca… Eh.. Why are you here?”
She laughed at me and Bri. “Me, Nessie and Jake have been up for hours, talking, and now we thought the lovebirds have slept long enough.”

We looked at her. She still hadn’t given us an answer to why she was here.
“Why are you here? On our bed?” Bridget asked her again.
Becca’s face fell and she sighed. “Well, as I said, I have been talking to Jake and Nessie. And we thought it would be real fun if I came with you. And I got to meet more half vampires/half humans. I would really enjoy that, and I also need a new place to stay.” She said it on one breath.
“So I was just wondering if it was okay for you guys if I tagged along.” She said it with a bright smile.

“It’s okay for me.” Bridget said and smiled at Becca in return.
“Me too.” I smiled at the girl, I saw that she was in desperate need for company.
“Thank you guys!” she grinned and hugged us both.

Bridget cleared her throat and looked at Becca. “Could we get a minute alone? We need to get ready, you know.”
“Of course.” She jumped up from the bed and started towards the door. “But hurry, we have to go down for breakfast and our flight is taking off in two hours.”

We nodded in unison. She left.

Bridget stood up, took the covers around her body, though her back was still exposed, and walked over to her suitcase. She picked out her outfit and threw me some jeans and a t-shirt I didn’t even know she had packed.
“Get dressed.” She smiled at me when she saw me not moving only staring at her.
I smirked at her, but got up.

We were ready in less than 5 minutes, all our stuff was packed and we headed down to breakfast with the others.
Even though we only met Becca yesterday, it felt like we known her for ages.

After breakfast we walked back to the airport. Bri got a piggy back ride again, cause she was still tired.

Then we stood almost and hour in the check in line before we sat on the plane.

Jake and Ness sat beside each other’s while I sat between Bri and Becca.

What a fun flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? I know.
Rushed? I know.
Not well written? I know.

I wasn't planning to update, but I get so much response from you guys that I felt the need to update : )

I'll update when I have two new comments.

Check out another story I posted today, Christina's New World.
It's only a oneshot though : P

~ BreeVixen