Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Prank.

“I am bored out of my mind!” Becca exclaimed right after takeoff.
My eyes widened. “You are bored already?” I asked her and looked around Embry.
“Yeah. Do you want to pull a prank on one of the stewardess?” her eyes lit up.
“No. We have to be on this plane for four hours. And I don’t want the stewardess to hate us.” I felt like an stuck up adult with Becca around.

“You act like an adult.” She scowled at me.
“You are only five.” I scowled back.

We broke out in a fit of giggles.
“Go play with Jake. I’m sure he’ll pull pranks with you.” I smiled at Becca.

I heard a ‘huh?’ from the other side of the aisle. Becca disappeared from her seat and I saw her sit in the free seat beside Jake. I shook my head.

I sighed and smiled.
“Are you happy?” Embry asked me as he pulled me onto his lap.
“I am. I can’t believe I’m going to meet my brother in just a few hours.”
“I’m glad you are happy. That’s all that matters.” Embry kissed the top of my head.

“Embry, can you please give Chase a chance? I know you don’t trust him and you don’t believe he is my brother. But you trust me, right?” I asked and looked in his dark eyes. They were full of doubt.
It hurt me, and he saw it.
“No, Bridget! It’s not that I don’t trust you. It’s him I don’t trust. He found out about you a couple of years ago, right?”I nodded. “And if he knows all this about you, like the fact that your parents are vampires, he must have spied or sent someone to spy on you. Like with Blaze.” He ranted on.

He was just about to continue when I crashed my lips against his.
“Shut up Embry!” I said between the kisses I placed on his face.
“Okay.” He sighed.

“Oww!” I heard from beside me. “What the hell was that?”
I turned and saw the stewardess on all four on the carpeted floor. I furrowed my brows and looked up at Jake. He was cracking up and Becca was nowhere in sight.

“Here, let me help you up miss.” Jake extended his hand and helped her. “You have to watch were you are going, so that you don’t hurt yourself.”
Jake was as charming as he managed.
I saw the young stewardess’ mouth hang open as she stared up in Jake’s kind and good looking face. I rolled my eyes, but I almost started laughing, Nessie was giggling silently and Embry’s was shaking form holding back his laughter.

The stewardess walked away in a daze. I could not hold back my laughter anymore and it spluttered out, followed by Jakes and Embry’s laugh as well. Only seconds later I heard Becca’s thrilling laughter. She lay on the floor at the exact same place the stewardess had fallen.

It only made us all laugh harder.
“Shh! She’s coming!” Becca hushed us from the floor before she disappeared. I looked down the aisle, and the stewardess was coming this was again, showing of her fake happy smile.
When she walked past our seats, she stumbled to the floor again.

“Oh, it looks like you are a bit clumsy today, huh?”Jake asked her as he helped her up again.
“I wondered what made you fall…” I mumbled under my breath, just loud enough for her to hear it.
She shot me a deadly glare before she went back to staring at Jacob with her big green eyes and pushing her boobs in his face. I rolled my eyes and Nessie laughed.

“Could you please get a coke?” Jake flashed a smile as fake as the one she shows to the other passengers.
She straightened herself up. Smiled politely and want to get him a coke.

Becca laughed on the plane floor. “Blondes are so stupid!”
“Hey!” I yelled.
“oh, sorry!” she giggled “Blondes with fake boobs are so stupid!” she corrected herself.
I burst out in a fit of giggles with her. I reached out my hand and pulled her up. She sat down beside me.
“You are really not that bad Becca.” I smiled at her.
She took my hand. “You are not so bad yourself Bridget.”

A new friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Better than the last one? I think so : P

I will probably end this story in maybe ten chapters or so. But I will make a sequel : ) Tell me what you think of it .

I will update when I have two new comments.. . : )

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen