Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Baby.

‘Oh my god it’s hot here’I thought to myself, and we were still on the plane.

We had just landed in Manaus, and were waiting for the captain to tell us to take of the seatbelts and other stuff like that.

When we finally were allowed to go, Embry got his and Becca’s backpack from the cabinets above our heads. After that he grabbed me hand and we walked towards the front exit. Jacob and Nessie were a few rows behind us, so we were at the ground when they passed the ‘clumsy’ stewardess who had fallen beside our seats earlier. I regretted not waiting on them inside the plane when I saw the scene that was playing at the top of the stairs.

Picture this:
The stewardess places her hand on Jacobs arm when he is passing. She says something to him, probably along these lines ;’Hope you had a comfortable flight with us and that you’ll have a nice day.’
Then she reaches up and whispers something in his ear. I see Nessie staring at the woman with her mouth hanging open.
Then the stewardess takes out a note from her pocket and put it in the pocket of Jakes jeans and winks at him.
Then, as fast as I nearly missed it, Nessie have removed the stewardess’ hand from Jake and have taken the note from his pocket and ripped it into small piece and threw it at the woman. Then she grabs Jakes hand and storms down the stairs.


The stewardess stared after them with shock in her eyes and a frown on her lips.

“My, she has nerve!” Jake said when they were in front of us.
Nessie was fuming with rage, “If here wasn’t that much humans I would kill her!”
“Renesmee!” I stared at her with shock evident on my face. “What did she say that was so terrible?”
She scowled and looked down. “She said ‘Call me when you’re done babysitting, if you want to have fun.’”

“Hey, baby, you know I only have eyes for you.” Jacob pulled her into a loving embrace.
Nessie showed away and looked up at him. “I’m not a baby!”
Jake laughed and only held her tighter. “Of course you are not.”

I smiled at them. They were perfect for each other.
“We have to find our helicopter.” Becca said and she and Embry were grinning like fools.

When I looked around, I spotted a shiny helicopter with a man holding a sign in front of it. I tried to read what the sign said, but the letters were too small.
“What is it saying on that sign the man is holding?”
Becca turned and looked. She smiled and said Cullen.

We walked over after gathering our luggage.
“Good day kids. Are you the Cullen’s?” the captain looked us over. “They said there were only four of you.”
Jake laughed. “Yeah, but we met a friend on our way.”

“That’s okay. I’m Dave Walker and I’ll get you to Coari in no time. I assume there will be someone to pick you up there?” Dave asked us.
“Yeah, we’re meeting some family.” I smiled at him.
“Okay then, let’s get started then.”

He loaded mine and Nessie’s suitcases in the trunk. Embry, Jake and Becca had their backpacks in their lap.
I was much exited since I have never been in a helicopter. We had to wear headsets because of all the sound.

Embry held my hand the whole flight and we looked at the beautiful landscape beneath us. Sometimes it was hard to make out specific shapes; it was mostly water or jungle.

It only took about half an hour to get to Caori. It was a very small town.
When Dave had let us of we got a problem. We hadn’t discussed a meeting place with the Amazons. They only told us that they would find us when we arrived. Cryptic, I know.

“So we are just going to walk around here in Coari until they find us? Great.” Jake mumbled mostly to himself. “How will they even manage to find us? The sun is shining.”
“Easy, Jake.” I clapped him on his back. “Let’s just find some food.”
“I’m starving.” Embry chimed in.

I giggled and we headed over to the nearest pizza restaurant.
After we ordered and was waiting for the pizza to arrive, someone stopped in front of our table.

“We thought we would find you here.” A male voice said.
“Yeah, aren’t wolves always hungry?” another one said.

I looked up and squealed when I recognized the two Halflings.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am thinking about writing another Twilight Fanfiction, starring Emmett. With an original idea of course. Would you read it?

I'll update when I have two new comments !

Comment/Rate/Subscribe : )

~ BreeVixen