Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Alpha.

Embry's Point of View.

I stroked Bridget hair as she slept soundlessly in my arms. I was worried about her; we should have delayed the trip since she is sick. I’m not buying her story that she is fine. She has nearly eaten nothing since we left. She only had a salad to dinner yesterday. Bridget never eats only a salad. She strongly dislikes salad actually. She only eats it when she is forced.

I kissed her forehead and carefully got up from the bed. I walked down the stairs to join the others. I only saw Zafrina and Hulien in the living room.

“Were are the others?” I asked the two vampires.
“They are out hunting. Nessie and young Becca were getting thirsty.” Hulien said and continued to read her book.

I turned to the door to go find them when I felt and ice cold hand on my arm. I flinched and looked up at Zafrina. She removed her hand with an apologetically smile.

“I’m sorry Embry.” She took a step back. “Is everything okay with little Bee?” she asked me in a concerned voice.
I knew Zafrina cared a lot about Bri.
“Yea-“ I broke my self of. “I don’t actually know. She has been sick for a few days now. She doesn’t eat much and she gets easily tired. Carlisle said it only was a small flu or something, but I’m not completely sure.”
“Let’s wait and see a few days. If she doesn’t get better we’ll bring a doctor.”

I nodded and started towards the door. I stopped again.
“Zafrina, who is this Chase?” I asked her.

“He is a good man Embry. Chase has gone through a lot in his human life. The only thing that has kept him going the last years is the hope of being reunited with Bridget. He came to us a couple of months ago, but we only got to know he was little Bee’s brother when we got back last week. Only Blaze knew. But don’t blame Blaze Embry.” She said to me.
I nodded. “So you trust him?”
“Yes I do.” she smiled at me.

“Thank you Zafrina. Will you watch over her while I’m out?”
“Nothing will happen to her.”

Zafrina was one of the vampires I had almost nothing against. The only thing was that, well she is a vampire.

I pulled of my t-shirt and laid it on one of the benches outside the house. I walked into the jungle and stripped out of my jean. I tied it around my ankle before I phased.

‘Where are you guys?’I asked Jake when I had phased.
‘Hey man! I didn’t think you would come. Just follow my howls.’ Jake said.
Then I heard an ear splitting howl not too far from where I was.
‘I coming.’

‘Where is Bri?’ he asked as I raced towards them.
‘She’s asleep.’ I answered.
‘Wow! And you managed to rip yourself away from her? I thought you used to stare at her when she slept, in a very stalkerish way by the way.’
I growled. ‘You do that to Nessie to.’
‘Yeah, but at least I don’t suck in bed.’
‘How would you know? You’ve never been in bed with anyone!’ Hah, I’m good.

Jake growled back as he came up with another smart remark. ‘How else do you explain why she has just turned you down when you have tried?’

I reached them right then and I flew on him.
I growled loudly. ‘Take it back.’
‘Are you challenging the alpha?’Jakes tone was playful.
‘Take it back.’
‘Okay, okay, I take it back!’


I got of him. Three pairs of eyes were staring at me.
“What just happened?” Becca said in a shocked voice.
Nessie sighed “Jake said something to insult Em. It happens all the time.”
Blaze, Naheul and Becca laughed at us. Jake and I barked a laugh to.

‘Let’s go phase.’ I said to Jake and we walked a few feet behind some trees.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look forward to the next chapter : D

I'll update when I have two new comments.

Comment//Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen