Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Practice.

Why am I so stupid? Oh my god. I’m having a child. Oh no, I’m only a child myself. Embry is going to hate me. Nessie and Jake is going to look at me with judging eyes. My mother is going to be so disappointed in me. Oh no, Emmett is going to kill Embry. I am going to ruin this kid life, poor thing. Oh my god I’m pregnant.

All this thought raced through my head in less than a minute.
‘Calm down, Bridget, or you’ll wake Embry!’
‘I don’t fucking care if he wakes up!’


I put a hand on my lower stomach. I didn’t feel anything. “Are you in there, little baby?” I whispered to my stomach.
I couldn’t help but let the maternal side of me feel happy. I’m having a child. “I love you little baby, I can’t wait till I get to know you.” I continued to whisper to my stomach. I felt stupid. I giggled. But then a tear escaped my eye as I thought about the wrath that waited for me at home.
Can I possibly carry this baby in secret? No, is the answer to that question, I can’t they are vampires, they’ll figure it out.

I silently got out of the bed and walked over to my suitcase and started looking for the phone Jasper had given me. I walked soundlessly down the stairs. No vampire was in, just my luck. I went through the front doors and sat down on a bench that stood outside. I called Jaspers number.
“Hello?” I heard his voice.
“Jasper, it’s me, Bri. I have to talk to Carlisle.”
He was silent for a second. “Are you okay Bridget?”
I sighed. “I’m not sure, I am fine, but I have to talk to Carlisle.”
“Bridget! Tell me what’s going on.” Jasper argued with me.
“Jazz, please, just let me talk to Carlisle; I’ll talk to you afterwards.”

I heard some shuffling on the other side before I heard Carlisle’s calm voice.
“What’s wrong Bridget?” he asked me.
“I don’t know if anything is wrong Carlisle. But I think I might be… pregnant.” I was just about to back out.
Carlisle fell completely silent. “When was your last period?”
“Shit…” I mumbled. Why didn’t I think about that? “ehm.. I should have had it last week.”
“Then there is a big chance that you are pregnant. I want you to come home. It’s not safe to be in the jungle in case you get some disease. Here, talk to Jasper. I have to arrange a private jet for you guys. I think I can manage to get one to fly you from Coari tomorrow. Don’t worry Bridget, okay? Everything is going to be fine.” It was calming to listen to Carlisle.
I nodded and when I remembered he could not see me I whispered a yes.

“Tell me Bridget.” I heard Jasper’s voice again.
“I’m pregnant.”
He didn’t say anything.
The front door opened and Embry stared at me with wide open eyes.
“What?” was all he asked.

“I have to go Jazz. Call me later.” I hung up before he answered.
“You are what?” Embry repeated. “You are pregnant?”
“I- I. Yes, I think so.” I stuttered and looked down.
“When were you planning to tell me?” His voice was so monotone, even though I could hear the hurt and sadness.
“I just needed to talk to Carlisle. But I was going to talk to you now; you just beat me to it.” I didn’t dare to look up in his eyes. “I’m sorry.”
I heard him sigh before he sat down beside me. He pulled me into a hug.
“You’re not mad?” I asked and looked up at him.
“No.” he crashed his lips against mine. “I have never been more happy.”
I smiled into the kiss. “Really?”
“Yes. We are going to be parents in nine months. I am happy, and I love you Bridget Cullen.”
I giggled. “I love you to Embry Call.”

He put his hand on my stomach. I laughed and shoved it away. “You can’t feel it yet.”
“I know, but I have to practice.”
We laughed.
“Come let’s get back to bed. We’ll take care of everything tomorrow.” Embry lifted me bridal style and walked back to our room. I fell asleep on the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! I want a boy like Embry !

Anyway, I will end it on chapter 40, but don't worry, I'll continue with the sequel straight away : )

I'll update when I have two new comments!

Comment/Rate/Subscribe .

~ BreeVixen