Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Everything.

I wondered were Embry was. Why hadn’t he come to meet me?
“He is out in the woods, hunting.” Edward said. ‘Thank you’ I thought back to him. He smiled. We are sitting in the living room, everybody are here. They look at Edward in wonder. He just shrugged. The conversations picked up again. I just sat there thinking about Embry.
“Just go Bri.” dad tells me, he obviously didn’t need to be a mind reader to know what I was thinking about. I got up and smiled at him.

I walked out the door, hearing they ask Emmett where I was going. I headed right to the back of the house, were they had built a bridge over the river, for me and Loch Ness.

I walked into the woods, I was not scared of getting lost, I had been here a million times before, and here were plenty of vampires and werewolf’s to find me.

Then I found was I was looking for. It was a ring of rocks. It looked like someone had made it, which they had. It was my idea actually, and the others made it for me. So it was my ring. I stood in the middle of the ring and waited for him.

I felt his presence before I saw or heard him. I turned around. There he stood. We walked slowly towards each other.

I put my hand on his chest, making sure he was here for real. Then I kissed his shoulders, I pulled him down and kissed both his cheeks and his forehead. By the time I looked him in the eyes, tears were streaming down my face. He had tears in his eyes too. And in that moment when I looked him in the eyes, the aching inside me disappeared. He pulled me close to his chest in a bone crushing, but still soft hug. I had forgotten how warm he was.

“Bee..!” he sighed, “It is so fantastic to see you again. Everything feels so right now. I almost went crazy not being able to hold you in my arms.” He said as he kissed the top of my head again and again. I sniffed in the scent of him, a woodsy kind of smell. I started sobbing.

Embry sat down on the ground with me on his lap, his arms around me. He just let me cry on his shoulder, he stroked my back, my hair and he kissed my cheeks, my forehead and my hands. When I just continued to cry, I must have cried for at least an hour, I think he got worried.

“Bee, please, talk to me. What can I do?” he asked me.
“You are doing everything now Em. Just sitting here with your arms around me, being able to rest my head against your chest, it is everything I have missed. I missed you.” I tell him.
“Oh, Bee, I’m so sorry! I should have come to visit you. I just didn’t know if you wanted me to come.”
“What? I will always want you to come; you are the most important thing in my life. Never forget that.” I told him in a serious tone, the tears still streaming down my cheeks. “I love you, always.” I said and kissed his cheek.
“You mean everything to me.” He told me and put his head on mine. We sat there till it got dark.

~~~

How I survived without him by my side for the last three months, I will never know. Maybe that’s the reason everything is such a blur. But I think we’ll get a new start now.

Now I know how much I really need him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? To clichéish? Lame? I almost cried when I wrote some of it, lol ^^
Wellwell. I hope it'll explain some of how their relationship is.

Next one will be in Embry's Point of View. I acually managed to write it : )

I don't think I'll write more today, I have chapters for at least two more days. I'm tired : P I had the swine flu last week.

30 readers, 9 subscribers, it's much more than I even hoped for! Thanks!

Comments?