Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Imprint.

Embry's Point of View !

I could not believe my own eyes as I had walked through her rocky ring. I had seen her grow her whole life, how could I miss so much only over the past three months? She had matured so much, she looked more like a young adult then the teenager I waved good-bye to last Christmas.

Now I knew it was a terrible mistake letting her go. I should’ve never let Rosalie convince me that it would be good for us, I could see now it only made her more vulnerable. I just thought the blonde vampire, her mother, was right.
I don’t think I can ever let her out of my eyesight anymore.

I thought it would be good for her to meet other people; maybe she could experience how to be a little more human. She is surrendered by the supernatural every where she turns. I just want her to be happy.

I failed my imprint. I let her down.

Now, when I looked at her sleeping, she reminded me much about when she was younger, just a toddler, when she only fell asleep when I held her to my chest, her breathing matched by the beat of my heart.

I figured now would be the best time to go talk to Jake, to see if there was anything to do. I got out of her bed slowly, lifting her up slowly with one of my hands, so that I could take the other one out from under her. I kissed her forehead softly before I opened her window and went out in the chilly night; it wasn’t chilly for me of course.

I started running, tying my old cut of jeans to my ankle. I felt my body trembling and all my focus was on the warm feeling coming from the center of my body as I transformed into my other self. I was running with four legs as I took in all the smells from the surrounding woods.

I was alone in my head at the moment. Jake was probably still with Nessie. It was easier now, when it only was me and Jacob. All the other from both Jakes and Sam’s has stopped transforming into a wolf, everyone wanted to be with their imprint. Leah didn’t imprint on anybody, but now she’s married and has two beautiful kids. There are only me and Jake, thou, Collin and Brady are still struggling to stop completely.

Then I felt someone phase and I could see Jakes mind, he was right outside Bella and Edward’s cottage/house.

‘Hey, Embry, why so glum?’ he asked me.
‘I failed her Jake, I should’ve never let Blondie talk me into letting her leave.’
‘It weren’t your fault.’
he thought.
‘She is my imprint! I’m supposed to watch after and take care of her! Didn’t you see her? She’s a mess!’ I yelled. ‘I ruined her..’
‘I noticed... She’s putting up a good show.’
he admitted, ‘But it is not your fault. You can’t go against her parents will.’
‘What is the longest you have been away from Nessie? Five hours? No, I don’t think it’s that long. I didn’t see her for
three months, Jake,three months…’
‘And I saw the pain it put you through, but she’s here now, stop moping around and be glad. She’s here and she LOVES you.’ He yelled the last part at me.
‘See ya’ later’I thought as I phased back.

~~~

Jakes right, I have to stop moping around…
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got out this chapter. I'm pretty proud for managing to write one in a boy's point of view.
I hope it's not to short or anything.

It's been two days since I updated, I'm so sorry! On wedensday, I was out horseback riding, then my cousin and her boyfriend came over for dinner and I had to do my english homework. Yesterday I had to get ready for my math exsam. I think I failed.. -.-''

What do you think about the story title? Is it to lame? Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Please comment and rate! : )
Wow, 12 subscribers! Thanks guys!