Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Blushing.

I had the same dream that have repeated itself for the last two months. I’m sitting out in the woods, in my rocky ring actually, all alone I thought, but then a wolf enters. It just sits right in front of me, ten feet away. Its fur is light grey and darker grey in some areas. I recognized it immediately, Embry. Through the whole dream I wish for him to phase into human, but right before I wake he just walk away. Not a dream to scare me, but to hurt me.

But last night the dream was changed. The Embry wolf phased into human and walked over to me. He sat and held my hand the whole dream.

^^^

I woke up and stretched. The quilt, I thought, were incredible hot. But then I heard a soft snore in my left hear. I turned so that I lay on the side, Embry’s arms still around me. I smiled and stroked his cheek. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I hadn’t slept so well in months. I just lay there looking at him.

Embry and I touching and kissing each other’s faces just came naturally, we have always done it. We never kissed each other’s lips, we weren’t together that way. My parents knew that too, so they didn’t yell at him anymore, they did it in the beginning, when they saw us kissing each other’s cheeks and holding hands all the time.

“Good morning beautiful.” Embry smiled at me and kissed my head. I smiled back at him. “You hungry?” he asked me.
“Yeah, do you know what Bells is making?” I asked as he got out of bed. He walked to my open bedroom window and sniffed, our house wasn’t that far from the main house.
“Waffles, I think.” Waffles were his favorite, second from hotdogs of course.

“Just give me a minute.” I said as I got out of bed and picked out an outfit from my already full walk-in-closet (Thank you Alice). Then I walked into my bathroom, I didn’t bother closing the door, Embry would never look without my permission, he knew Edward would kill him if he did. I wore jeans looking tights, a pink tank top saying ‘Midnight Hour festival till the end’ and a grey sweater saying ‘All or Nothing’. I didn’t see the cliché in that until after I was dressed. I always whore a necklace with the Cullen crest, and a ring in silver with one dark brown and one dark blue diamond on it, myself and Embry’s eye colors, I got it as a birthday present from him when I turned ten.

I walked out of the bathroom, hw was lying on our bed again. He looked up as I put on my favorite black converse. When I looked up at him he was standing right in front of me, staring at me.
“Do I have something on my face?” I asked puzzled.
“No, you just look so beautiful.” My cheeks turned pink, his too turned pink but it wasn’t as easy to see with his dark skin tone.
“Are you blushing Call?” I punched his arm playfully. He smiled and took my hand.
“Let’s go get some food before Jacob eats it all.”

We walked out of my room, into the hallway towards the living room. Rosalie and Emmett were sitting together on the loveseat. Mom was reading an old looking book and dad was just playing with her hair.

I went over and hugged them both.
“Good morning!” I smiled at them.
“Good morning sweetie,” my mother smiled back at me, “Good morning mutt.” she said to Embry. I said they went along, they are not friends. Embry simply nodded towards them. Emmett was eying him suspiciously.
“We’re headed over to get some of Bella’s food.” I told them.
“Have fun!” Rosalie said to us.
“Not too much fun!” Emmett yelled after us as we went out the door. I giggled, Embry put his arms around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

~~~
My father is just as overprotecting over his little girl as any other father would be. He knows Embry won’t do anything to me that I don’t want him to do. And he knows I’m grown up enough to make my own decisions. I guess he still see me as a little 5 year old screaming in joy when he ran with me.

Emmett is the only one of my father’s I know. He treats me just as I was his biological daughter. Sometimes my personality is very similar to his, like we both get really excited over things. He is great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if it's really that good. I think I have a small wiriters block. I know where the story is headed, but I don't know how or when I'll get there. But I'm trying my best.

Thanks for all the comments and to all of you that Subscribes.

Let me know if you have any better ideas for the title. I thought it fit in the begining, but know it just seems lame..
Comment, Rate and Subscribe? : )