Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Human.

As we walked through the front doors the delicious smell of Bella’s waffles hit us. The front room/living room was empty. We continued into the kitchen. Bella and Edward was making the food and Jake and Loch Ness sat at the table, Jake was showing the food down his throat, Nessie mostly picked her food, she preferred blood.

“Hey, man! Save something for me!” Embry shouted at Jake as we passed him.
“There is plenty of food to everyone. Renesmee, stop playing with your food and put it in your mouth.” Bella scolded Ness, so Loch Ness showed a huge mouthful in her mouth and swallowed with chewing just to annoy Bella.

I laughed quietly.
“Where are the others?” I asked.
“Carlisle went to work; Esme’s working on a new project. Alice and Jasper took of hunting early.” Edward answered.
“’Kay.” I said as I plopped down on the chair next to Embry. Bella placed to dishes full of waffles in front of us. Embry didn’t bother to put on anything; he just started showing it down his throat. I put on butter and sugar.

“Wow, Bells! You really out did yourself. They’re delicious!” I said when I was done eating. Embry had started his third. Loch Ness and Jacob went out to hunt. I leaned back in my chair and put my hand on Embry’s thigh. I felt him stiffen.
“Thank you honey, I’m glad you liked it.” She smiled just as Embry shot out of his seat and bolted for the backdoor.

I stared after him till he disappeared into the woods. I glanced back towards Bella before I excused myself and ran after him.

He was at my rocky ring. I ran up to him and stared him in the eyes.
“What was that all about?!” I shouted, thou the worry were evident in my voice.
“Nothing,” He snapped at me, “it was nothing.” He was trembling.
I put my hand on his cheek. “Em, calm down.” I said in a soothing voice, “What happened?” I asked when his trembling slowed.
“I can’t tell you.” He whispered and put his face in his hands.
“You can tell me anything Embry.” He sat crossed legged on the ground. He gazed up at me and took one of my hands and put it over his heart. I could feel it beat faster than usual. He blushed when he looked me in my eyes.
“Tell me.”I said to him.

“It is you.” he said, but continued when he saw the hurt look in my eyes. “You have this effect on me. Would you understand if I told I was just being human?” he asked me. I thought about it for a second, trying to understand. I remembered I put my hand on his thigh…
“OH!” I whispered. My mouth forming an o’ and my cheeks flushing to a deep shade of red. He chuckled lightly.
“I’m sorry! I didn’t think about it!” I said apologetically.
“Don’t worry about it, its okay.” He smiled at me as he stroked my cheek. I stared into his dark brown eyes.

~~~

I had that effect on him? I would never know. I thought he just looked at me as a child. Maybe he does love me, as in love love. I do love him, I am sure of that. When I was a toddler and in pre-school I saw him as a big brother, in middle school and up to know, as a best friend. But now, I see him as my future.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE! YAY! Christmas soon ^^

Comment/Rate/Subsribe.
Love ya all!