Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

That's On My Tongue

Ronnie's POV

I walked into the room Max and I shared to see him sitting on the bed searching through his bag for something. He seemed dizzy and when I said hello to him he didn't even realize I was in the room. I walked over to him and lifted his chin so he would look at me. But who I saw wasn't my kind, gentle Maxie. This Max had long fangs and a pained expression on his face, the iris' of his eyes were a golden yellow rimmed with black. I backed up and he sprang off the bed before walking swiftly over to the balcony, opening the doors, exposing the room to the cool night air, and jumping off. I looked over the edge and saw he landed in the snow and was perfectly fine, I watched as he ran off into the woods. I recieved a text from him about an hour later.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't want you to find out like that.

maxie come back

i can't, not after what you've seen.

maxie i can't live without you

I'm sorry ronnie, you're better off without me. He text me before Craig walked into the room.

"Ronnie? What's wrong? Where's Max?" He asked, I didn't even realize that I had tears falling from my eyes.

"He left."

"Why?"

"I don't know, he was flipping out. He had these f-fangs, and his eyes were fucked up."

"Which way did he go?" Craig asked and I pointed to the balcony. He opened the doors and looked over the edge of the railing. I walked out next to him and saw Craig roll his shoulder and neck before getting all the kinks out of his muscles. "Sorry, been a while since I've jumped off a third story balcony." He said.

"Don't freak out." He said before he closed his eyes. When he opened them they were that odd color like Max's and when he opened his mouth to speak, he had fangs just like Max. "I'll bring him back Ronnie." He said before leaping over the edge and running off following Max's footprints. I was standing on the balcony for a few minutes before I heard a voice.

"Max is in good hands. Craig will bring him home, don't worry about him." Evelynne said joining me on the balcony.

"I'm just stunned." I said.

"Yeah, I was that way when I first learned about Craig being a vampire."

"Wait, you knew?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've known for quite some time now, didn't know about Max until a few days ago when him and Craig went out to feed."

"Wait so Craig knew about Max?"

"Yep."

"So why didn't Max tell me?"

"He didn't want to scare you off I guess. When Craig told me, he made me promise not to freak out."

"So, does that mean Craig's daughter...-"

"Only half, she's only half vampire because her mother was human and she is yet to make her first kill, which leaves her only half. He gives her his blood, its the biggest dedication a father can make to a child. Craig never wants her to make her first kill, he said its a life he would never want wished upon anyone. Craig can't go out in the sun without covering every inch of skin, have you ever noticed how sometimes he has had some mysterious burns?"

"Yeah..."

"Its because he didn't cover up some skin before going out into the sun or some got uncovered, his skin bursts into flames when sunlight hits it."

"But Craig loves garlic..."

"Honey garlic hurting vampires is almost as big as a myth as actual vampires themselves. Garlic doesn't hurt them."

"Wait, so vampires are myths?"

"Hun, vampries are real, but most people believe they are just myths." That was the last sentence she got in before....

"HEADS UP!" Craig said before leaping up onto the balcony from the ground. He was carrying Max who was covered in blood and passed out.

"What happened?" I asked.

Craig brought him inside and put him on the bed.

"Max, Max wake up." Craig said sitting on the edge of the bed, beside Max. He stroked Max's cheek as he attempted to wake him. When Max's eyes snapped open his body started to convulse violently.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"He needs blood." Craig said before picking Max up and pulling him onto his lap. Max froze for a minute before all but attacking Craig, pinning him to the wall. He sunk his teeth into Craig's neck and Craig looked like he was in severe pain before Max crashed to the floor.

"Max!" I yelled.

Craig bent down and picked him up. "Evelynne, is my coffin still in the basement?"

"Its right where you left it."

"Under the metal doors right?" Craig asked and Evelynne nodded before walking off with Max's limp body leaving us to follow him. We went down to the basement and over to the metal doors. I helped Evelynne open them and Craig leaped down the stairs, once again, leaving us to follow. There were no lights down there but Evelynne lit candles that were on tables of various heights scattered about the room. Evelynne walked over to Craig and opened the lid of a coffin that was on a table covered in a red satin cloth and black rose petals scattered on it and on the floor. Craig set Max inside on the soft fabric and cushioning if its interior and put the lid back on top, closing Max inside.

"Is he going to be ok?" I asked.

"I think so, he beat himself up pretty bad, along with the fact he hasn't fed in what looks like weeks, it might take a while before he gets back up to full strength. Human blood is a lot stronger than vampires blood, so that won't last long, a day or two at the most."

"How long is he going to be down here?"

"He should stay down in the dark for a little while, not long, he's not strong enough to be in the light yet." Craig said. "You two go get some sleep, I'll watch over him." Craig said before flipping upside down, he seemed suspended there, with his arms crossed over his chest, and eyes closed, before I noticed his feet wrapped around a metal bar by the ceiling. Evelynne led me back up to the stairs, leaving the metal doors open and going all the way back up to the third floor, where we both went to sleep.