Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

This Taste Will Last

Craig's POV

I was resting when I heard a rumbling noise, like something heavy was shaking on a table, I opened my eyes and swung down to see my coffin shaking on the table. I opened in and Max was inside convulsing violently again. I climbed in the coffin ontop of him trying to get him to steady before leaning down and exposing my neck to him again. His teeth latched onto it and started to drink. He pulled away and fell back into my coffin but was awake this time.

"C-Craig?"

"Yeah Max?"

"What's happening to me?"

"Max, I don't know how to explain it, just, rest ok, you're very weak."

He nodded and closed his eyes. I climbed out of the coffin and went up to the main floor of the house.

"Ronnie?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said approaching me.

"Can you go down and sit with him, I need to feed Leila. I don't think he's gonna wake up."

He nodded and started towards the basement. I found Leila Rose and, its amazing, how she knows whats going to happen. She climbed onto my lap and latched herself onto my neck, in the very spot Max was just drinking from. She pulled away and started looking sleepy.

"Daddie I wanna go bed."

"Ok let's get you to bed." I said carrying her upstairs where I tucked her into bed and shut off the lights.

I then went outside and ran into the night, needing to feed if I was going to feed Leila Rose and Max.

*****************************

Ronnie's POV

I was sitting on a couch that was in the same room as the coffin Max was asleep in when he woke up.

"Maxie?" I asked.

"Ronnie?" He asked looking confused. "Where'd Craig go?"

"Feed Leila."

"Oh."

"How are you feeling?"

"I've been better, yet I've been worse."

"I'm sorry you have to hurt." I said.

"Its not your fault Ronnie."

"Oh Maxie," I said walking over to him. He climbed out of the coffin and into my awaiting arms. Just then Craig walked came in.

"Max, I called David, he is going to be here, probably in the morning, he's driving."

"David, like blonde, sex god David?"

"If you want to put it that way, yes."

"Ronnie baby you're gonna love him." He said looking up at me.

"Yeah, he's a good guy. Max if you feel up to it you can go back upstairs, brave the light."

"I think I'm gonna. I wanna cuddle up to Ronnie again."

"Ok, I'm gonna go up and wait for David." Craig said leading us all back upstairs. He sat on the armchair and Max and I sat on the couch. About two hours later a doorbell rang. Craig got up and when he came back an extremely... attractive, man with blond, spiked hair and an old style black trench coat, black jeans, and black fingerless gloves.

"David!" Max said before getting off the couch and running to the man. The blonde man captured Max in a kiss, and Max didn't pull away.

"David!" Max said when he pulled away. "Come meet someone." He said before pulling the blonde man towards me. "David this is my boyfriend Ronnie."

The man held out his hand to me and I took it half heartedly. "Pleasure to meet you." The man said. "I'm David."

"Ronnie."

"Oh come on now, cheer up."

"David I didn't know you were bringing the boys along!" Evelynne said walking into the room with a couple other men.

"Ronnie these are the boys, Marko, Paul, Dwayne, and Laddie." Max introduced me to them, the last one, Laddie, was just a little boy.

"David is Star here too?" Evelynne asked.

"No, she didn't want to come."

"Oh."

"Its ok though, she never really liked Max or Craig either way, so bringing her along was bad any way you slice it."

We all sat back down on the couch and Max sat on my lap and we all were discussing something when Max went into another one of those spasms, I guess you could say, and David was the first to react.

"Craig what have you been doing for this?"

"Blood."

"How often does this happen?"

"Its been happening a lot lately, a few hours ago and really early this morning."

"You've been giving him you're blood?"

Craig nodded before moving towards Max.

"No, he'll have mine, its stronger than yours." David said before picking Max up and pulling him towards him, and exposing his throat to Max. Max slowly inched forward as did David and Max gently bit into him, David looked as if he felt no pain. This time, when Max was going to fall from on David's lap to the floor, David caught him and kept him on his lap. Max was once again asleep and resting his head on David's shoulder. They stayed sitting on the floor.

"So Craigy m'dear, how's Leila Rose?"

"She's been good, actually she should be waking up pretty soon." Then he saw Leila in the doorway. "Or now." They all looked up from their new positions on the floor.

"UNCLE DAVWID!" The little girl shouted before running to the blonde guy.

"Hi sweetheart." David said before passing the sleeping Max over to me, so Leila could climb onto his lap. "How've you been sweetheart?"

"Good. I miss my Uncle Davwid though."

"Well aren't you just so sweet."
♠ ♠ ♠
for anyone who doesn't know who David, Marko, Dwayne, Laddie and Paul are, they are the teenage vampires from The Lost Boys, David was the leader in the movie, thus he is the leader in the story and he is sexy. I don't own them, and you can even go google them.