Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

Her Bones Are Withered Away

Ronnie's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Evelynne and Leila Rose when Max, Craig and the other guys came down wearing all older fashioned black clothing. Max was in a pair of black jeans, a black trench coat, black studded belt, black gloves, actually, they were all wearing black gloves and black hats.

"We're going out." David said. Evelynne nodded.

"Daddie look funny!" Leila Rose said to Craig.

Craig walked over to his daughter and picked her up.

"Hey Leila, we're going out for a while be good for Uncle Ronnie and Auntie Evelynne ok?"

"Ok daddie!" She said before walking over to me.

"Uncle Ronnie no look funny." She said climbing on my lap.

"Keep him half David." Evelynne said and David nodded.

They left via the back door.

"What did you mean by 'keep him half'?" I asked.

"Max, he's only half vampire, thats why he can go out in the sun and perform with Escape The Fate."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry about it. David and Craig will keep him safe, they know how much he means to you."

"Uncle Wonnie I wanna go bed." Leila said.

"You wanna go to bed, ok let's take you to bed." I said carrying her up to the room where her and Craig sleep. She was already in pajamas so I put her under the covers and shut off the light.

I went back downstairs and saw that the guys were still out and Evelynne was sitting on the couch watching TV mindlessly.

I sat down and Amelia the chef came and brought us out a tray of Christmas cookies.

"Thanks Amelia." Evelynne said. The young chef nodded and left.

The guys walked back in looking tired and their hair was all dishelved under their hats.

Max walked in and sat himself on my lap and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Tired baby?" I asked him and he nodded.

We walked up to our room and he fell down onto the bed. He kicked his shoes to the floor and pretty much passed out then and there. I climbed in after him and pulled him close to me.

"G'night Maxie." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before falling asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww fluff, who doesn't like fluff?