Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

You're The Only One

Max's POV

Everyday it was getting harder and harder to resist. I didn't want to become a full vampire, then I couldn't be with Ronnie, because when I was awake, he would always be sleeping. I looked outside and saw the sun was going down behind the trees. We had moved from the main house to one far back in the woods, it was a little smaller, but it was really well hidden. I watched as the sky faded to a pink and orange color and I felt myself wanting to go out there, and just feel the warmth of the sun on my face. It was so hard, and I knew Craig was struggling with it too. I am just half, which means I can go out in the sun, but it hurts my eyes, so I need to wear sunglasses, which isn't a big deal, but I coudn't take go outside with anyone but Ronnie and Leila Rose.

"Maxie baby!" Ronnie said cheerfully walking into the dimly lit room I was sitting in. "Baby whats wrong?" He asked sitting next to me. I could smell his blood, it smelled so... I just couldn't resist. I climbed ontop of him and pinned him down.

"Max? Baby what are you doing?" He asked, not trying to push me off, not that he could, anyway. My lips got near that big vein, right in his neck, I felt my teeth starting to protrude, and I parted my lips about to bite into Ronnie when I was pulled away. by someone strong.

He had his arms around my waist holding me so I couldn't get to Ronnie who was paler that normaly and looking terrified on the couch.

"Max, cool it." I heard David say. I felt myself relax and David let me down, I bolted out into te dark moonlight that made the snow glisten beautifully.

"Max!" I heard Ronnie call to me but I didn't listen, I just kept running.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry its short, I wanna change POV's and I think changing mid chapter can get confusing sometimes.