Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

That Wore Your Seatbelt

Ronnie's POV

Max!" I called from the doorway.

I heard David yell for Craig and he came running with Leila Rose in his arms.

"Craig, Max ran off, I'm going to go get him."

"I'm coming with you, Ronnie take Leila Rose." He said handing over his daughter. I took her and sat down on the couch with her.

"We'll bring him back Ronnie, don't worry your pretty little head about it." David said before taking off at that super fast vampire speed, and Craig followed.

"Where daddie go?" Leila Rose asked.

"To go get Uncle Maxie."

"Uncle Maxie sad?"

"Yeah."

"Uncle Maxie need be happy!"

"Yeah, he needs to be happy."

"Can I make Uncle Maxie a snowfwake?"

"Sure kiddo." I said and she ran off into the kitchen pulling me along. We sat at the kitchen cutting pieces of paper into snowflakes until we had no more room to put them. They were taped to the windows, the cabinet doors and any other blank space. It took several hours for Craig and David to come back with a passed out Max.

"Is he ok?" I asked as Craig put him on the couch.

"Oh yeah, he's fine. He refused to come back to the house once we caught up with him so David knocked him out."

"What?!"

"Chill he didn't hit him that hard I doubt its even gonna hurt when he wakes up."

"Still..."

"Uncle Wonnie is Uncle Maxie ok?" Leila said coming into the room with some of the snowflakes we made.

"He's fine kiddo." I said before she ran over to show her dad the paper snowflakes.

"Oh wow Leila these are great! Did Uncle Ronnie help you?" Craig asked.

"Yeah he, he show me how, and then I did it all by myself."

"They're awesome Leila."

"I made one for Uncle Maxie so he can feel better."

"I think that was a great idea."

"Uncle Wonnie thought so too."

"Umfg." We heard Max mumble.

"Maxie?"

"What the-" Max said before Craig interrupted him.

"Earmuffs!" He said and Leila Rose covered her ears and walked out of the room.

"Fuck." Max continued semi conciously.

"You trained your daughter?" I asked.

"I thought it would be a good idea since I can't learn to watch my mouth." He explained.

"Maxie?" I asked again.

"Umfg." He groaned again. "You dick." He said.

"What?"

"Not you." He said opening his eyes and looking at me. "David." He said before looking over to the blonde man standing in he corner of the room. "That hurt."

"Well, if you would have just agreed to come home and talk to Ronnie maybe I wouldn't have done it."

"You suck."

"Um, yes I do?"

"I hate you."

"No you don't, you love me."

"Not like I love my Ronnie, right Ronnie?" He said looking at me.

"Of course Maxie." I said before he got up quickly and picked me up before running away.

"Maxie what the hell?" I asked as he ran up the stairs.

"Nothing I just wanted to get out of there."

"Stupid fucking vampires." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"You heard me."

"So?"

"I said, stupid fucking vampires!" I yelled before walking into the room me and Max shared before closing and locking the door. He really scared me and pretending it never happened isn't going to make it go away. I was laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling when I heard the window slide open and Max crawled through. He climbed ontop of me and looked down into my eyes.

"I love you Ronnie." he said.

"I love you too baby."

"Then why are you fighting me?"

"Because you keep running off, and then when they drag you back you act like it never happened, and that's not going to solve anything Max."

"I'm sorry, I just, don't want you to be mad."

"Maxie, I can't ever stay mad at you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Good." He said kissing my nose and getting off me so he was laying next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww, they are so cute, I love it. and for anyone who hasn't checked out Hot Mess which I started yesterday you should. It isn't goin to be updated as much as this one but I'm not going to just leave it at one chapter xp.