Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

Catastrophic Accidents

Ronnie's POV

I walked down into the den where Craig was sitting on David's lap resting his head on David's shoulder.

"Max told you, so, we feel that there is no need to hide it away." Craig mumbled.

"You guys tell eachother everything don't you?" I asked.

"We were all the family eachother had for a while." David explained.

"Oh,"

I saw Craig whisper something to David and he looked saddend.

"And, we're glad you're part of our family." He added.

"I'm not a vampire though..."

"No, but, little Maxwell loves you, so you're part of our family, as is Evelynne, she's not a vampire, but she's so close to all of the boys, that we consider her part of our family."

"Oh..."

"Ronnie!" Max said in a sing-song voice coming into the room.

"What's up?" I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Guess what's coming up soon!"

"What's that baby?" I asked.

"My birthday, and you know what that means...."

"My birthday." I said. "God I feel old."

"You're not old, well, you don't look it."

"Is that an I didn't go fast enough?" I whispered.

"Of course not, you were perfect." He whispered.

"David's better!" Craig said.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Its a common fact, vampires, are a lot faster and can use more force."

"He inherited some weird super hearing when he changed, I mean, everyone's senses get sharper when they change, but nothing like the hearing he has." David explained.

"Oh."

I felt Max tug on my hand I looked over to him and he gave me a suggestive smirk and started pulling me by the hand up to our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTER 20! WE MADE IT GUYS!