Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

You're The Only One That Died

Max's POV

I tugged on Ronnie's hand and when he looked over to me I looked up at him giving him a look that could only be described as 'I'm gonna fuck your brains out." and dragged him upstairs. We heard Craig shout "Be safe!" as we acended the stairs. I sweeped him up using my extra strength and ran into our bedroom kicking the door shut with my foot. I literally threw him on the bed and climbed ontop of him.

"In the mood for something baby?" He asked me.

"Fuck yes." I said before kissing him roughly. I ripped his shirt off and all the buttons went flying.

"That was a nice shirt." He pointed out.

"I'll buy you another one." I said before letting him pull mine off. He ran his hands down my chest and the look in his eyes was of pure amazement. His fingers grazed over the muscles lightly and he looked up at me.

"You're so gorgeous." He said. "Are you really all mine?"

"Of course I am."

"Good, because I'm all yours too."

Soon both of us lost our pants and I paused for a moment and Ronnie looked confused.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just, amazed."

"Why?" He asked looking questioned.

"You, the most gorgeous, amazing creature God ever created, just laying there, letting me have my way with you."

"You can always have your way with me." He said flashing a seductive smirk.

"Good." I said lunging at him.

"Baby?" He asked as I was working on leaving a nice big hickey on his collarbone.

"Yeah?" I said pulling away from him.

"I want you in me."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Ok baby."

All that could be heard coming from the room was Ronnie screaming my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shitte.