Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

This Was A Curse I Can Say

Ronnie’s POV

I woke up in a pair of strong arms in Max’s bed, and I turned around in the arms to see it was Max and he was awake, smiling.

“You scared me, I came home and you weren’t here, Marko said you had run after me, and by the way, I was going to come back, I just needed to clear my head.”

“You scared me, I hate it when you run off like that. Why do you do it?”

“It helps me think, clear my head, trust me, I will always come back to you.”

“I believe you.”

“I’ve been thinking a lot Ronnie, and I need you to ask me something.”

“Okay?”

“Ask me if I love you.”

“Do you love me Maxie?”

“Yes.” He said without question. “Now ask me if I’m in love with you.”

“Are you in love with me Maxie?”

He closed his eyes and looked like he was thinking really hard.

“Don’t answer that Maxie.”

“Yes.” He whispered.

“Yes what?” I asked confused.

“Yes, I am in love with you.”

“Good.” I said giving him a light kiss. “Because I know I am absolutely, irrevocably in love with you.”

“Okay Edward Cullen.”

“Hey, I don’t like the Twilight books, but the dude’s got flair.”

“But he’s no where near as sexy as you are.”

“Is that so?” I asked.

“Absolutely.” Max said climbing on top of me.

“Not now,” I said giving him another light kiss. “Ronnie’s tired.” I said before rolling over and closing my eyes.

“Well I will lay here with Ronnie for as long as he want’s to sleep for.” He said kissing the back of my neck.

“I love you Maxie.”

“You too sweetheart, you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not specifically proud of the way this came out. I'm totally out of ideas.