Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

That Wore Your Seatbelt

Max's POV

Gosh it’s been a while since you've been hearing about our story, well, nothing much has happened. Basically, Ronnie and I still fuck like rabbits, and if I told you about every single time, something’s you would like, like the fact that we get kinky.... a lot.... and a lot of other times we're pretty boring. We fucked like three times in one day because I was in what he calls 'vampire mode' when we did it and he couldn't get enough.

"MAX!" My name rang through the hallway as Ronnie approached the room where we were just finishing up band practice.

“In here baby!” I yelled back. He walked in the door and even though the whole band and not just Craig knew we were together but it was still kind of weird for them to see him all the time since he was forced to leave the band.

“You almost ready to go, baby?”

“Yeah, let me just pack up my stuff.”

“Where are you two rushing of to?” Craig asked.

“Ronnie is taking me to dinner and then tomorrow at like fuckin’ six am we’re flying to Hawaii and we’re staying there until after Easter.”

“Why the big trip?”

“Ronnie told me that when we finally got to leave Evelynne’s, which was a while ago, he was gonna take me somewhere, and now he’s holding himself to his word.”

“Which island?”

“We’re staying on Kauai, which is also called the Garden Isle and is the oldest of all the islands, but we’re going to see all of the islands and Max is going to enjoy it whether he wants to or not.” Ronnie added.

“That’s threatening…”

“No, I’m going to make sure you have fun baby.”

“He won’t tell me what we’re going to be doing there.”

“All you have to say is please and I’ll tell you.”

“Please tell me what we’re going to do?” I asked.

“Of course, we’re scuba diving, hiking, shopping, going to the beach a lot, and I have a few surprises up my sleeve that I’m not telling you but only because it will ruin it if I tell you.”

“Aww, okay fine, I give.”

“Good, now are you almost ready to go?”

“You didn’t even give me time to pack up my stuff yet!”

“Well hurry up pokey!” He said as I walked towards my bass case and he slapped my ass.

“That hurt!”

“Aww, I’m sorry, but I know you liked it.”

“Save it for the bedroom you two.” Bryan said feeling the need to add his two cents in, I don’t mind that he comments but he said it really nastily.

“You know, you could be a little nicer.” Craig said sounding disappointed in him, I know how he sounds when he’s disappointed, trust me.

“This coming from the guy who was an absolute dick to him for such a long time!”

“Hey, let’s shut up about that, Ronnie and me a chill now and you should lay off.” This is the point where I was confused as all hell, Craig was defending Ronnie?

“Dude are you fuckin tripping right now?”

“No, I’m not, Ronnie and I get along fine and you should lay off.”

“I don’t even like, know what I wanna say about that.”

“Then don’t say anything and trust me when I say this, you’ve known him for longer than I have, and I don’t think he’s a good guy I know he’s a good guy, so back the fuck off.”

“Calm down Craig.”

“Lay off Ronnie.”

“Fine man just chill out you’re freaking tripping shit or something.” He said before I looked up and saw Craig had totally gone ‘vampire mode’ and had his fangs out and everything.

“Craig!” I shouted.

“What?”

I covered my mouth with my hand and he reached up and felt the two protruding teeth.

“Whoops… didn’t mean for that to happen…”

“What the fuck is going on?” Robert asked.

“Okay dudes just chill out, I’m a… a vampire.”

“Wanna run that by me again?” Bryan asked.

“I am… a… vampire.” He said speaking slowly.

“How does that work?” He asked confused.

“Like this.” I said before transforming.

“What the fuck!” Robert shouted. “We’re surrounded!”

“Will you two relax we’re not going to hurt you, I mean look at us, do you honestly think we would hurt you? Except Max, he might attack you on a couch-”

“No that was just Ronnie.” I interrupted.

“Either way, we’re not going to hurt anyone.”

“How long have you been like this?” Bryan asked.

“Years now, same with Max only I’ve been a vampire for longer than him.”

“This is so messed up.”

“Chill would you it’s not that bad, I mean we’re still the same people. You guys finding out doesn’t make us any different.”

“So Radke’s one of you?” Bryan asked.

“No, Ronnie’s human, Max is only half so he can’t change people.”

“So….it’s only you two… guess that’s not so bad.” Robert said.

“Well, there are other vampires in the world, we know a hell of a lot of them, but not as many as David does, good god he knows so many people!” I exclaimed.

“You don’t know the half of it!” Craig said laughing a bit. “He’ll have dinner parties with all of them and they’ll all be vampires that I’ve never seen before in my life, they have some interesting conversations about how I manage to get David into bed, although they don’t know I can hear them.” Craig continued, Robert and Bryan getting really funny looks on their face.

“Craig I think you have scarred them for life.” I said.

“Well, this all comes back to be their fault in the end, so I don’t care.”

“How is it our fault?” Robert asked.

“Simple really, this whole conversation started because you couldn’t control yourself and wouldn’t leave Ronnie alone.”

I had finished packing up all of my stuff and was standing with Ronnie in the doorway.

“You guys leaving now Maxine?” Craig asked.

“Craig! I never got a sex change! You are not allowed to call me Maxine!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm sorta kinda back, and if you don't understand the sex change joke because it has appeared twice in this story, go check the comment board.