Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

We're The Only One's Who Cried

Max’s POV

We got back from Hawaii today, we were there for way longer than I thought we would be, Ronnie said a little after Easter, he didn’t say MONTHS after Easter. So we have just gotten back to Ronnie’s house after our flight and we were getting our bags out of the trunk when Craig, Robert and Bryan ran outside, Craig tackled me to the ground laughing his ass off.

“Welcome home Maxie!” He said between bursts of laughter.

“Thanks, now can I get up? Its raining and you just tackled me into a puddle.”

“But what fun is that?”

“The fun of me not being soaked.”

“But!”

“Craig, it is five am, I just got back from several months of vacation, I’m not ready for the real world yet.”

“Aww, but Maxie!” He said before I shoved him off of me and stormed into the house leaving them all out in the rain. I sat in our room and after a lot of hushed chat from downstairs the door opened slowly and Ronnie appeared.

“Hey Max? Are you okay?” He asked softly.

“I just need to get some sleep Ronnie.” I said but instead of leaving Ronnie came over and sat on the edge of the bed, brushing the hair off of my face.

“Okay, you get some sleep baby, I’m gonna go back downstairs and see the guys.” He said kissing my forehead tucking the blankets tight around me.

“Can you give them what we brought back for them?” I asked. He nodded before he left the room quietly and I fell asleep shortly after.

**Ronnie’s POV**

After Max was tucked in bed I walked back downstairs where Craig, Robert and Bryan were sitting on the couches talking quietly.

“Is he okay?” Craig asked.

“He’s just tired, he’ll be fine after he gets some sleep.”

“So, what did you guys do on your extended vacation?”

“A lot actually, we went scuba diving, we didn’t get attacked by fans once, we did a lot of shopping, went to a ton of beaches, Max and I got matching henna but then it washed off about a week ago. Oh, and he wanted me to give you the stuff we brought you guys back.” I said getting up and going over to our bags. I opened up one of Max’s suitcases and pulled out three huge black gift bags.

“Okay, this one goes to Craig.” I said handing it to him. I checked the other tags and handed the appropriate gifts to Robert and Bryan. I watched as Craig pulled out a box wrapped up in the confines of the black tissue paper. He opened the box and pulled out a black velvet box. He opened it and a necklace and a note fell out.

**Craig’s POV**

I opened one of the many boxes from Max and Ronnie from their vacation and a jewelry box slid out. I opened it and along with a necklace a folded up piece of paper fell out.

Dear Craig,

Sorry I was such a bitch to you that morning before Ronnie and I left. You didn’t deserve a single one of the words I said. I know that none of the other guys know that we fought because no one called me yelling. Anyways, I picked this out special for you.

<3 Max


I looked at the necklace I held in my hand and it was hemp with shiny black beads. Attached to the necklace was a tag that said Beads Are Real Obsidian From Hawaiian Volcanic Activity. I held the necklace in my hand and I was going to go up to Ronnie’s room to see Max but I saw Robert on his way up there already, only one of the many gifts Max and Ronnie got each of us opened. A minute later we heard him yell.

“RONNIE!” He yelled and we all came running. Max had lines of blood coming from his wrist soaking into the sheets.

“MAX!” Ronnie yelled shaking him. It didn’t work, but Ronnie looked confused and looked at me.

“Shouldn’t it heal itself since he’s a vampire?”

“Not if its self inflicted.”

“Can you help him?”

“I could try.” I said stepping closer to Max. I lifted up his wrist and looked at it. I ran my tongue along the cuts and they slowly started to heal. I looked over and saw Ronnie crying. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him before he just collapsed, sobbing into my shoulder.

“He’s gonna be okay Ronnie.” I said before pulling out my phone and chucking it at Bryan.

“Call David, he’s the first number in my speedials.” I said knowing that he didn’t know who David is.

“Hey Craigy, what’s up?” I heard him say when he picked up.

“Tell him its about Max.” I said holding onto Ronnie as he cried.

“Uh, Craig said to call you he says its about Max.”

“What happened?” David asked Bryan.

“Tell him he needs to get to Ronnie’s as soon as possible.” I told him.

“He says to get to Ronnie’s as soon as possible.”

“I’ll be there in an hour.” David said before hanging up. I felt warm, before the skin on my arm facing the windows burst into flames. I dove down dragging Ronnie with me and once I was out of the sun the fire extinguished itself.

“Close the curtains.” I said and Bryan walked over and closed the heavy black curtains. I stood up helping Ronnie up and then Ronnie cried that whole hour clutching onto my t-shirt and Robert and Bryan just stood there contemplating what was going on. When an hour passed we heard a car door slam and a single second later David, skin covered from head to toe, was in the bedroom. He flung off all the extra layers so he was left in his jeans and long sleeve shit as he made his way over to Max.

“Oh Maxwell, what did you do now?” He whispered as he ran his fingers through Max’s hair. He looked down and saw Max’s scarred wrist before another look of disappointment came across his face.

“I can’t help him.” David said not looking up from Max. Ronnie burst out into fresh tears.

“But I know someone who can.” He finished his sentence before he got up from the bed and walked over to me and Ronnie. “It’ll take me a few days to get to him but he’s the only one I know who can help Max. He lives in New York, I’ll be back in in four days.” He said before he gave me a short kiss and pulled on all of his black clothes, down to his fabric mask that covered his face and his sunglasses. I walked with him to the front door where he pulled out his car keys. He pulled me into a hug where I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I love you.” He said, muffled by the fabric covering his face.

“I love you too.” I whispered back.

“I’ll see you soon.” He said before picking me up and setting me in the shadows and leaving through the front door. I made my way back upstairs and Ronnie was sitting on the bed with Max’s hand in his and he was running his hand through Max’s hair. He was still crying, but it was just silent tears streaming down his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DONT KILL ME BECAUSE ITS BEEN SO LONG!