Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

I Was There At The Scene

Max's POV

When Ronnie left his room for the second time I came out of my hiding spot in his closet and stretched myself out on his bed. A couple minutes later he came in...

"Maxie! I thought you weren't coming for two weeks!"

"Evelynne called me up last night and told me if I wanted to I could get on a plane so she flew me in last night."

"I LOVE YOU EVELYNNE!" He yelled.

"LOVE YOU TOO RONNIE!" She yelled back.

He came over and jumped on top of me and kissed me. I quickly rolled us over so I was on top. I ground my hips into his with forceful, rough passion and he growled... yes... Ronnie Radke doesn't moan, he fuckin either screams or growls, you heard me, Ronnie Radke is a screamer, and a sexy one at that.

He flipped us over again and started biting at my neck, he bit down hard, drawing blood and I wimpered at the pain.

"Ronnie baby, softer please." I whispered.

"Sorry love, you're just so damn sexy." He whispered back.

He unbuttoned my shirt quickly before pulling his own off. He went back to his spot on my neck and I rubbed my hands down his muscled torso and he shivered at my touch. He got up and straddled me instead of being awkwardly on top of me and I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his pants. He started unbuttoning mine and before I knew it they were gone and on the floor by the bed.

"Boys!" Evelynne said cheerfully coming into the room. "Breakfast is ready." She said unphased by what we were just doing. She left the room as quickly as she came.

"Well that ruined it." Ronnie said.

"Maybe we can get back to this tonight."

"Mmm, really?"

"Yes and I'm gonna make you feel so good I'm gonna do so many things to you tonight." I said before hopping off him and putting my clothes on before leaving."

"What kind of things?!" I heard Ronnie ask me from still in his room. "You can't just say something like that to me and walk away!"