Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

As The Embers Rise

Ronnie's POV

I whipped my shirt on and ran after Max but he heard me coming and booked it. I chased him through the house and when I was finally catching up to him he hopped over a couch and ran outside into the snow, but since he wasn't used to running in snow, and neither was I for that matter, but he fell flat on his face after running a few feet, not to mention he was only in socks as was I.

"Maxie!" I yelled as I watched him faceplant. I ran over to him because he didn't get up and I rolled him over to see that he had hit his head on a rather large rock. Soon Evelynne had run outside in her high heels and was by Max's side like I was.She put her fingers on his pulse and watched her wrist watch.

"Ok his pulse is kinda slow but at least he has one. Ronnie can you lift him?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah, he's light." I replied.

"Get him in the hosue before he gets frostbite, or we do, that would be bad any way you slice it." She said before I picked up Max and we walked swiftly into the house.

"Put him on the couch." She said. I gently put Max down on the couch and I was on my knees by his side. I looked to see her talking to two of her... servants? I guess you would call them that, and then nodded before heading in different directions. They came back, one was holding an electric blanket and the other was holding a really warm looking bath robe.

"Hey Ronnie?" She asked me, and I looked up at her. "Can you get Max out of his wet clothes and put him in this?" She asked. I nodded and took the bathrobe from her she closed all of the curtains in the room and the doors before she and the help left. I pulled his soaking wet shirt off and I couldn't help but notice how pale his chest was. I dressed him in what she gave me and thinking back on it Max is fucking gorgeous! I called and she came back in with a towel and the electric blanket. She plugged in the blanket and and turned the heat up before spreading it over Max and she used the towel to dry his hair off a bit. Then the pager that was hooked into the waistband of her skinny jeans went off and she looked down and it before getting up.

"There's been an emergency." She said before sprinting off in her high heels, which is something I've never seen a girl do before. "Keep an eye on him Ronnie if he wakes up call me!" She yelled while slipping on a coat and grabbing her keys off the counter.

About a half hour later I was sitting behind Max on the couch and had him laying between my legs an resting against my chest. I had his hand in mine and I was whispering to him but he never spoke back.

"R-Ronnie?" I heard him whisper about an hour and a half after Evelynne left.

"I'm right here baby." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You were running out in the snow and you tripped and hit your head on a rock."

Just then Evelynne ran in and we heard the clicking of her heels on the kitchen floor. She ran into the room and smiled when she saw us.

"You guys look so cute." She said. "Max how do you feel?"

"My head hurts." He answered.

"Figured that." She said before fishing in her purse for something. She hit the button and we heard the garage door close, and also one of the butlers walked up to Max and handed him an intricately designed glass goblet type glass and two orange pills.

"For your head sir."

"Thanks." He said before taking the pills and resting his head back against my chest. "I'm tired." He said yawning.

"You can't go to sleep." Evelynne said.

"Why not?"

"Because if you have a concussion and you go to sleep you could die so you shouldn't sleep for at least 24 hours, but don't worry we'll stay up with you, right Ronnie?"

"Of course, baby I wouldn't let you stay up alone." I said kissing his neck I found a certain spot and he tilted his head back and moaned before turning bright red. Evelynne giggled before leaving and shutting the only open door with her, the curtains and other doors were still shut. "Baby you look so cute when you blush." I said making him turn even redder.

"Psh it's not like that's never happened to you before."

"Eh, yeah, it has."

"Really? Who caused that kind out of Ronnie Radke the screamer... kinda fits actually, screamo music and you're a screamer."

"I am?"

"You are babe, you either growl or you scream and its so sexy."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"Mmm, you sound sexy when you moan too baby." I said before he rolled over and straddled me...
♠ ♠ ♠
booking it, if anyone is wondering, is modern highschool language for fuckin taking off and sprinting.