Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

So, The Headlights ***ed My Thoughts

THIS CHAPTER IS PART 2 OF THE LAST CHAPTER AND TODAYS CHAPTER

***************************************

Max's POV

I was on Ronnie's lap rocking my hips against his and he growled at me. I started sucking on hsi neck and wrapped my hand aroun him and started pumping him. He gasped as my hand moved faster and faster and he bucked his hips into my hand.

"Maxie!" He groaned.

"Oh FUCK Maxie!" He yelled.

"Fuck fuck fuck MAXIE!" He screamed as he came into the water. "That was amazing Maxie." He said as he regained his breath.

"What about me Ronnie?" I asked.

"What about you Maxie?"

"I wanna be your first Ronnie." I whispered in his ear.

"Mmmm Maxie." He said as I was sucking on his neck. "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Please Ronnie, I'll be gentle."

"Ok." He surrendered and I crashed my lips to his. It was sloppy but passionate. I ran my hands down his chest and he shivered. I prepped him quickly and positioned myself so I could easily slide into him.

"Ready babe?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

I slid into him and his face contorted in pain before pleasure. I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. I held still for a little while waiting for him.

"Mmm baby you can move." He said. I slide out a little and back in slowly hunting for that spot in him that would make him SCREAM my name.

"MAXIE!" He screamed. "Right there!" I adjusted my self and kept pounding him right there. I felt myself growing closer so I grabbed him and pumped him in time with my trusts.

"Scream for me baby." I said.

"MAXIE! OH FUCK MAXIE!" He screamed for me as he came.

"Mmmm Ronnie, ah fuck Ronnieeeee!" I moaned cuming inside of him.

I pulled out of him and laid my head on his chest as I tried to regain my breathing as was he.

"That was amazing Maxie."

"It was the best I've ever had."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

We ended up getting out and drying off, forgeting all about the dinner Evelynne brought us and we slipped into cleam boxers before falling asleep under the soft covers of Ronnie's bed.

THE NEXT MORNING STILL MAX'S POV

The next morning Ronnie and I dressed before walking down where we saw Evelynne in the kitchen basting two gigantic turkeys that were in the ovens.

"Jeez Evelynne how many people are coming today?" I asked.

"My whole extended family. They're actually already here, but they're not staying in the main house, only us three."

"You mean that you own more than one house on the same plot of land?"

"Sweetheart there's four houses on this estate."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"EVELYNNE!" We heard Craig as he walked into the house looking really happy.

"Hi Max!" He said to me as Ronnie shot him the death stare.

"Ronnie." Craig said before calling him over to him. I didn't hear their conversation but they looked like they were getting along ok. I saw Ronnie nod before walking back over to me.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"He called a truce because he didn't want to upset you."

"Oh ok."

"Need any help Evy?" We heard Craig ask.

"I'm all set Craigy. Just gotta take the pie out of the oven in a little while."

Little by little more family members of Evelynne's showed up. After they were all there Craig called everyone together.

"Hey guys, you may have noticed Max and Ronnie are with us this ThanksGiving, they are in Evelynne's protective custody so they aren't getting to be with their families this year so please make them feel welcome they really don't bit they are good guys and good friends of mine so please don't be afraid to welcome them into the family." Craig said before everyone went back to their own buisness. By the time two hours had passed everyone in their family had come up and introduced themselves.

"So this is ThanksGiving?" Ronnie asked.

"You've never had a ThanksGiving?" Craig asked as he was sitting with Ronnie and me.

"Well, it was really only my dad and me when I was growing up so we didn't really celebrate." He explained.

"ThwanksGwiving." A small child said approaching us. It was Leila Rose!

"Leila!" Craig said as his daughter crawled up on his lap. "How did you get here?" He asked the little girl.

"Auntie Eviwinn got mommie to let me stay wif you for a while."

"Oh did she?"

"Yeah daddie."

"Well remind me to thank Auntie Evelynne."

"Hey Leila can you sit with Uncle Maxie and Uncle Ronnie for a minute I need to talk to daddie." Evelynne said coming into the conversation.

************************************

Craig's POV (what?!?)

Evelynne pulled me away from Leila Rose for a minute to talk to me.

"What's up Evy?"

"Leila's social worker dropped her off here not her mom. Craig, I really don't want to be the one who has to tell you this, but, Leila's mom died yesterday, she was blindsided, killed instantly.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. She pulled me into a big hug and I felt the tears that I knew were inevitable fall from my eyes. My eyes dried up after a minute of two because I knew I had to be strong for Leila Rose.

"I want you and Leila to stay here for a while ok? I'll set up a room for you guys I just don't want you guys going home right now." She said. I nodded and she sent me back out there too see my daughter. I walked out there and saw her sitting on Max's lap playing patty cake with Ronnie. I took a few pictures on my phone, it was the first time I'd really seen Ronnie since he was out of jail, and really the first time I'd ever seen him genuinely smile. Then they saw me and Ronnie pointed me out to Leila. He smiled at her and led her to me.

"One cute kiddo you got here Craig." He said picking her up and handing her to me.

“Hey Leila Rose.” I said.

“Hi daddie.”

“Hey Leila what happened to mommie.”

“Auntie Cwistine came and got me fwom school and told me that she was cawing Auntie Eviwinn to find out where you was so I could come visit you.”

“Leila we’re gonna stay here with Auntie Evelynne for a while ok? Mommie is gonna be gone for a while. Can you go see Uncle Maxie for a minute I need to talk to Uncle Ronnie.”

“Ok daddie!” She said before stumbling over to Max who picked her up and set her on the couch next to him.

“What’s going on Craig?” Ronnie asked me.

“Leila’s mom died yesterday, her social worker Cristine called Evelynne to find me so I could take Leila Rose.”

“How did it happen?”

“She was blindsided while driving. Evelynne said that she died instantly.”

“I’m sorry man, if you ever need anything or anyone to watch Leila Rose for you just ask Max and me I’d be happy to take care of her for you whenever you need it.”

“Thanks man, Evelynne wants us to stay here anyway.”

“Oh, well, you should get back to your daughter, although looking at Max he might just make a good mother someday.” Ronnie said chuckling. I looked over to Max and he was playing thumb wars. We walked up to them and we heard them talking quietly.

“One, two, three, four I declare a thumb war, five, six, seven, eight try to keep your thumb straight.” Max said before thumb battling Leila, it was so obvious he let her win but she giggled every time she won.

“You beat me Leila! How are you such a strong little girl?”

“Mommie tells me I’m like daddie!” She said in her precious little girl voice.

“Oh I bet you’re a lot like your daddie.” Max said looking up at me and Ronnie.

“DINNER!” Evelynne yelled from the doorway. We all got up and followed Evelynne into the over sized dinning room and she placed us all at a place at the table, she even had places where I could sit next to Leila Rose and Max and Ronnie whom she also put together. We ate dinner with tons of conversation and we indeed did give Ronnie his first taste of what a real ThanksGiving is. After everyone had left the main house at about midnight Max Ronnie and I grabbed my bags along with the ones Leila Rose’s social worker packed of all her stuff into and brought them into one of Evelynne’s guest rooms that she had in her main house where she already had Leila Rose tucked into bed wearing a nightgown that was obviously Evelynne’s because it would have been skimpy on my skinny ass cousin but it was long on my small framed daughter. I brushed back Leila’s long hair to see her smiling in her sleep. I went into the bathroom, changed into pajamas and brushed my teeth before climbing into bed next to my daughter.

“G’night daddie.”

“Good night Leila Rose.” I said giving my daughter a kiss on the forehead before flipping the lamp on the bedside table off.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED IN ONE CHAPTER!