Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 3

I threw his body against the tile wall, my body following shortly after. I attacked his lips with mine, pulling on his hair. He gripped my face with his hands, making sure I didn’t go anywhere.

His tongue fought with mine as I wrestled to get Keegan’s pants of his hot body.

“Do you think we should get a little more privacy?” Keegan asked, sound breathless and totally sexy.

I stepped to the door and turned the lock. “There, no disturbances, no interruptions. Just you,” I ripped his pants off, along with his boxers.

I pressed myself against his chest, grabbing him, his breath getting catching in the back of his throat.

“-inside me.” I whispered, sticking my tongue back in it’s rightful place as Keegan got my pants off.

The moment I was waiting for finally came, and it was so good. I moaned and screamed as he moved inside me, hitting all the right places.

Before I came, we switched roles, so I wouldn’t be the only one getting some. He did need something for having to put up with that sissy brother Riley of his.

His moans were so sexy, that I didn’t want to stop. They turned me on even more than I already was. You could tell he was enjoying every part of this.

I came inside of him while he got it on his shirt.

I pulled out and got my pants back on, Keegan doing the same.

“Well shit, what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day?” He asked, looking at his shirt.

“Here, you can have mine, I have an extra. That way you can show me off.” I smirked, pressing my lips to his once more before leaving the bathrooms and going to my locker to exchange shirts.

“Thanks Ethan, for the shirt and,” He looked down at my dick, smiling, walking away.

I smirked and slammed my locker shut, slowly making my way to the end of first hour. Maybe I could try the second twin at lunch. I licked my lips and opened the door.

“Well isn’t it nice for you to finally join us, Ethan. Do you have a pass?” Mr. Smith asked in his know-it-all tone.

“Do you really think I have a pass, Steve?” I asked, plopping down in my desk next to Riley, shoving him hard, almost making him fall out of his desk.

Riley glared at me and I just gave him a smug look. I loved fucking with that kid. I wonder how good he is if his brother was that good. I suppressed my moan as I thought about it, now curious, now wanting to try him for myself. He has a pretty face, and his body just looks totally sexy. I want to make him mine.

I glanced over his way, and he was taking some notes. Such a nerd. He looked my way when he finally noticed my eyes on him. He jumped at the sudden eye contact, and I smirked, giving him a suggestive glance. I let my eyes fall down to his lower half.

“Fuck off, Ethan.” I heard him whisper, making my eyes go back up to his face, which was turning slightly red.

“You should come out to lunch with me.” I said, continuing with my smirk, my eyes falling again.

“Hell no.” Riley said, turning back to the class, continuing to take notes.

I sighed and turned my head to look at the rest of the class, seeing Ian and Nick glaring at me. I flipped them off and they rolled their eyes.

This was going to be harder than I thought. He’s more stubborn than I like. He shouldn’t be hard to persuade, though. I just need to get his two friends out of the way and he shouldn’t be hard to crack.

I threw my legs up on top of my desk and got comfortable, Steve glaring at me before continuing with class. All teachers have pretty much given up on me and trying to make me behave. It just doesn’t work.

So I had a goal for this weekend. Throw a party. Get Keegan and Kaedyn to drag Riley to the party, using whatever it takes to get him to come. Get Riley totally shit faced and have my way with him. I smiled to myself. I have to catch up with the twins at lunch, which means no midday fuck. I sighed, slightly saddened by that fact, but got over it quickly. Riley would make a very good substitute, whether it be midday or midnight.