Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 7

We got to my house, but to our dismay, my mom was home.

“Fuck, that’s right, my mom doesn’t work today.” I punched the steering wheel.

“You know, your brother’s home.” Chase said from the backseat.

I got a stupid grin on my face when he brought that up. “That’s genius.”

I pulled away from my driveway and sped to the downtown area, pulling into my brother’s driveway, semi sprinting through the door. “NATHAN! Whoever you’re fucking needs to leave. We needs to have us a drinkin’ party!” I yelled throughout his roomy loft.

We got no response until we heard the door open and a girl walk out, giving us some sort of dirty look, and I returned the favor. Stupid bitch.

Nathan came out a minute later, dressed and looking decent. “What part do I have in this whole thing?”

“Get the booze from one of your uptown friends, first of all. Second,” I paused, going up to him so I could talk without the twins hearing. “I’m pretty sure Riley’s gonna come here looking for us. When he comes, invite him in and whatever, and then we’re going to get him totally shitfaced. He’ll most likely have a friend with him, either by the name of Ian or Nick. We’re gonna get them drunk as well.” I explained.

“What’s your…” Nathan trailed off, then got a smirk on his face. “You’re really pathetic, you know that? Having to get someone drunk to get some? Are you really that bad? I thought I taught you better than that.”

I punched him in the arm. “No, I just got some this morning, thank you very much.” I glanced at Keegan, licking my lips. He gave me a sexy glance back, and before I could get off topic, I turned back to Nathan. “So could you do that?”

“Why Riley? Why not anyone else that you could easily get your hands on? And, sorry to say, he’s not your type, at all.”

“Guy is my type, Nate.” I said, a slight scowl on my face. I’m such a bitch when I don’t get what I want.

He sighed and shook his head. “Fine, fine. I’ll help you out, since you seem so fucking desperate.”

I smirked and patted him on the shoulder. “Awesome. Now call someone to get that booze. You know what we like.”

I sat on the floor in between Chase and Kaedyn.

Kaedyn looked at me weird. “Did you say my brother was coming here?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said slowly.

“Why? What is his purpose?” He asked, sounding slightly appalled, with the slightest concern.

“Again, why do you think?” I asked, getting cocky.

“Just because I said that stuff at lunch doesn’t mean I’ll be okay with it afterwards.” He said.

“What the hell are you talking about, Kaedyn?” I asked, completely confused. It sounded like he was totally contradicting himself.

“I said that you could fuck him, yeah, whatever, but that doesn’t mean that you should. I’d still feel disgusted with you afterwards for putting yourself at such a low level just to get with someone. I mean, seriously, at least you could get Keegan while you were both sober. If you can’t get at someone sober, then it’s not even worth trying. So don’t even try.” He said in all seriousness.

I sighed and contemplated whether to listen to him or not, or to get drunk off my ass and let the alcohol guide me. I like the second option.

The doorbell rang. All four of our heads turned as Nathan ran to the door. It wasn’t booze when we heard him say, “Hey Riley.”

We all just sighed as he invited Riley in, acting like we could care less about him.

“What the hell are you two doing here? Where’s the other little bitch? Ivan or whatever his name is.” I asked, acting like the dick I always am to Riley.

He glared at me, taking a defensive pose. “Obviously Ian is not here, so you can shut the fuck up. And I just wanted to know where you guys ran off to. Nathan just so happened to invite us in for a little while.” He said, emphasizing “Ian”, which made me laugh a little bit.

My attitude changed to chill and indifferent. “Alright, alright, that’s cool. Have a seat.”

They sat, looking awkward and out of place.

I noticed the twins glaring at them. I don’t understand how they could dislike their brother so much, especially after Kaedyn stood up for Riley like that.

I looked at Riley, who looked extremely bored, like the rest of us, until that magical doorbell rang.

Everyone but Nick and Riley cheered as Nathan got the door again. He handed the guy some amount of cash and closed the door, bearing the booze.

Immediately, Chase says, “Pass me that bottle of Jose Cuervo.”

I just shook my head at him. He’s such a tequila addict. He could down a bottle of that stuff and still be going strong.

What Kaedyn said was still ringing in the back of my mind, making me doubt myself whether I wanted to get drunk just to get drunk or get drunk just so I could fuck Riley and forget about it when I sobered up.

I smirked as I got an idea.

“Come on, Riley, you gotta get in on this. You’re not going to be here without getting at least a little alcohol in your system.” I said, tossing him the second bottle of Jose Cuervo Nathan got.

He caught it and started examining it before finally taking a drink. By the look on his face, he liked it. A lot.

I turned to Keegan and Kaedyn, who were both looking at me with disappointed expressions, and the disappointment intensified as Riley just kept drinking.

Once Chase was done with his bottle of tequila, he set it in the middle of the room and told us to form a circle, giggling a little.

I looked at Riley, who was slightly tipsy, as was Nick. They were sharing the bottle, and between them they’ve downed about three quarters of it so far.

Once we were in a tight circle, knee to knee, around the bottle, everyone figured out what this was.

“Oh hell no, I’m sorry but I will not-”

“No! You’re sitting in the circle now you have to play. Spin since you’re making such a big fuss about it.” Riley said. He was definitely drunk.

Nathan sighed and placed his hand on the bottle, spinning it, looking terrified. It started slowing down by me, and I started getting scared, too. I did not want to kiss my brother.

It ended up pointing to Nick, who almost had a heart attack.

They were both hesitant at first, Nate because he’s straight and Nick because he’s taken.

“Just fucking kiss already.” The twins said anxiously.

“And no wimpy little pecks either. Lets see what you’ve got.” I said promiscuously.

Their faces got closer and eventually their lips touched, and they started getting into it, at least Nick did. Nathan was just going along with it, though he didn’t detest it as much as I thought he would.

Once their lips parted, Nick was a cherry tomato and Nathan looked disturbed.

Nick took hold of the bottle and spun it, landing on Kaedyn.

Kaedyn raised one eyebrow, not in detest, but curiosity. “Homo or bi?” He asked.

“Homo.” Nick answered, smirking at Kaedyn.

“Get over here.” Kaedyn demanded, sounding totally sexy. They attacked each other’s faces like they’re dating, groping each other and whatnot. I’m not gonna lie, but it was totally hot.

Nathan pulled them apart so we could move on. Kaedyn spun the bottle and it came to a slow stop right in front of Keegan.

Little snickers of laughter erupted from the circle as they looked at each other.

“It’s just a drunken kiss, right?” Keegan said, trying to make light of what they were about to do.

Kaedyn shrugged. “I guess so, yeah. Let’s just do it.”

Their lips eventually touched, and I swore I saw tongue. Lots of tongue. Kaedyn wasn’t as into it as he was with Nick, but he was still more into it than necessary.

The game went on like that until I finally got to spin after having to unfortunately kiss Nathan, which wasn’t bad.

I spun the bottle, hoping for the one person who hasn’t had to kiss anyone or be kissed yet: Riley.

It started slowing and just barely made it to him.

Instead of his face looking surprised or slightly horrified like I thought it would, he just smirked, his almond eyes narrowing slightly. He took another swig of the tequila before crawling over to me from the opposite side of the circle.

Kaedyn’s voice was still in my head, making this really difficult, but I wasn’t drunk, and I wasn’t forcing him into anything. He was coming by me all on his own. Before I could do anything Riley started crawling on my lap, straddling me, looking at me with a seductive face, hooking his arms around my neck.

I didn’t protest. I wanted to see what was going to happen. I smirked but it was cut off my Riley’s amazing lips. They moved on mine with such perfection, and as his tongue slid along my bottom lip, parting my lips, I was loving it even more. Keegan was a fucking understatement compared to Riley, and I haven’t even gotten in his pants yet.

If you can’t get at someone sober, then it’s not even worth trying.

I got that out of my head and came back to the kiss, which was getting intense. I grabbed Riley’s ass and pulled him closer to me as Riley’s hand was in my hair.

So don’t even try.

I pulled my lips away from his, frustrated. I got up and walked away from the circle, going outside for a smoke.

Why the hell can’t I just fuck him already? It’s not that hard. He’s not any different than all the other guys.

But maybe he is…

I almost laughed out loud. Am I developing feelings for this little bitchy goody goody kid?

I chain smoked three cigarettes out of frustration and confusion before going back in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O

=D