Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Disgrace

I can't see, it's a sexual reaction
You and me, it's animal attraction
We should be in each other's arms tonight

She said dim the lights if you want some action
You and me it's animal attraction
This could be so dirty that it just ain't right

--Animal Attraction by She Wants Revenge


I really didn’t want for it to come to this. I would’ve rather died or rot at a bottom of a pit. But here I was snuggling with my worst enemy… or he was. I was so stupid for falling for a hothead like him. He had too much pride and lost his temper way too easily. I didn’t want to make this complicated but it all started with a kiss.

A stupid, stupid kiss that started out as a dare from my ‘friends’. I was so dumb for taking the challenge. But, I didn’t mind to take the challenge. He was hard to get and I’m known for breaking down even the most innocent boys and bad boys as well but he was different. He didn’t react to any of my ‘wooing’ and he could resist.

But in the end he gave in, but am I happy? No. I’m feeling that usual triumph because I have to leave him now. I couldn’t stay knowing feelings were growing. Feelings are gross. Feelings just make things more complicated and I like to see life in a simple way.

I guess I got my ‘non-feeling’ idea from the example of my parents. My mom is Quileute but my dad is English. I was… a ‘broken condom’ so when my dad found out my mom was pregnant he was already in England… with his wife and other kid. So yeah, that didn’t work out at all. Since then my mom has dedicated herself to her work and me. So no love life structure in mine so I just assumed it wasn’t for me.

Since I was only half-Quileute people talked about my mom and how she was a disgrace to the people and so I would kick people’s asses including the guy I’m snuggling with right now. I kicked his ass so much as a kid I’m surprised he can still sit.

Any who, because of all of the talk and hate some people gave me I would just ignore people and keep to myself. I’m not a loner, I just don’t have tons of friends. I only have one and he understands me completely. Jared. So when he found out the legends were true he didn’t keep that secret from me but he told me to play along and pretend I didn’t know anything because he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone.

Anyway, this isn’t about that. This is how my worst enemy ended up in my bed, naked and snuggling me. This is how I fell for Paul, the hothead.

Oh, my name is Erin, I guess I should’ve started with that, huh?

CharmedLuna‘s story 2009 © All Right Reserved
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think? Please let me know!!! Comment!!!