Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Shebang

Rated NC-17, finally, I know

Before I could yell at Paul, he covered my mouth with his large hand. There was something in his eyes. It was fear. He was afraid of his girlfriend?

“Paul?” The girl said.

I finally recognized the voice. It was Miranda, his stalker. Yes, Miranda Washer, from Forks. Paul was visiting Forks--it was before he phased for the first time--and I wanted to get back at him after he did something to me. Miranda was known for having a huge crush on Paul. So, I casually approached her and told her that Paul felt the same way, but that he was shy and didn’t know how to tell her. I told her that Paul loved her. Ever since then she ‘subtly’ tried to get with Paul by buying him gifts and dropping by his house unexpectedly.

I laughed into Paul’s hand and he glared at me.

“You better be quiet,” Paul whispered.

I removed his hand. “Or what?”

“Or I’ll occupy your pretty little mouth with something,” Paul smirked and I shoved him off of me.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m getting rid of her,” I said as I pulled on the sweats he gave me and I pulled on back my bra and then the big shirt Paul gave me.

“I know you’re in there… I can hear you breathing,” Miranda said. Okay, that was beyond creepy.

I turned to Paul and he just shook his head. I chuckled. Paul grabbed me around the waist and stopped me.

“If we’re quiet, she’ll go away and we can continue what you,” he kissed my neck very softly and my eyes rolled back.

“I--uh… shit,” I cursed. My brain couldn’t put anything together.

I turned around and kissed him. He kissed me back hungrily.

“PAUL!” Miranda yelled.

“That’s it, I’m getting rid of her,” I said and escaped Paul’s embrace.

“No!” He yelled and reached for me, but I was already at the door. I unlocked it. I had no idea it was locked. I opened the door and Miranda’s hopeful face fell.

“Erin…?” She looked behind me to Paul, I looked with her and saw Paul holding a pillow over his area and trying to cover his chest. I chuckled and turned back to Miranda.

“Hey, Miranda, what’s up?” I asked her casually.

“What are you doing here?” She asked as she looked back and forth between me and Paul.

“Paul and I are just… catching up, and you?” I asked her.

Her cheeks flushed as she held a Tupperware with what looked like spaghetti. I felt kind of bad. It was my fault she had her hopes up about Paul. It was to torture Paul, I never thought about Miranda. Guilt washed in and I couldn’t really look at her in the eyes anymore. I scratched the back of my head.

Damn feelings.

“I see,” Miranda said and gulped a bit. “I’m going to go… uh… yeah.”

Miranda turned around and walked down the hallway. I turned back to Paul and he patted his bed with his hand. I wanted so badly to go to him, but Miranda deserved an explanation. Paul saw in my eyes what I was going to do and before he could object I followed Miranda outside of Paul’s house.

“Hey, wait!” I called out.

“No, it’s fine. I kind of knew you and Paul had a thing a long time ago,” Miranda had her back to me, but I could see the tears. I felt so horrible.

“Please wait,” I told her and she did. She stopped and turned around. She wiped away the tears. “Look, when I told you about Paul… I was just saying that so you could… bother him. I thought eventually you would get the memo that he didn’t want to get with you, but I didn’t think it would get this far. I’m sorry.”

Miranda looked to me appalled. “You lied to me?!”

I nodded. “I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have done it, but… there’s no excuse… I’m sorry.”

“Be careful with words, Erin, because they could end up hurting people in ways you’ll never understand,” Miranda said furiously. She turned her back to me and continued walking. She threw her Tupperware into the woods and started running.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed exhaustedly. Vampires, werewolves, and normal teenage drama was just too much for me to handle. I turned around and bumped into Paul. He wrapped his arms around me.

“She’s gone?” Paul asked as he looked around.

I nodded.

“Finally, geez,” Paul said.

“It’s not her fault, Paul, I kind of told her you were in love with her,” I said.

Paul looked down at me in disbelief.

“I know, I’m a bad person, do you still like me?” I asked and he smiled. He was so bipolar.

“More than you’ll ever know. Want to finish what we started?” Paul asked.

I blushed and giggled. “Uh, I have to go back home. My mom is going to give me a lecture and I want to get it over with.”

“She’s at work and do you really want to go back to those spoil brats?” Paul tempted me with a deep kiss and started to drag me back to his.

I groaned as I broke the kiss. “They’re not as bad as I thought… well, at least Maggie isn’t. Angie is still a bitch, but it’s only one month until they’re gone.”

Paul picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“To my chambers!” Paul declared. I laughed and he smacked my ass. I laughed and punched his back. “I want to do so many bad things to you.”

I bit my lower lip. “Paul, it’s… kind of… I’m a virgin.”

Paul stopped in the middle of his hallway and set me on my feet.

“What?” He asked me.

“I’m a virgin,” I told him seriously.

Paul chuckled. “No way.”

I punched his chest. “I’m not playing around.”

“But… you haven’t exactly been acting like a virgin,” Paul said.

“I pretend not to be,” I muttered and crossed my arms. Paul uncrossed them and brought me close to him. “High school is a bitch.”

“I don’t care. I’m really glad I’m going to be the first one to make you experience your first orgasm,” he whispered in my ear and it made my knees buckle. Paul started to grab the hem of the shirt I was wearing and pulled it over my head. He backed me up against the wall and lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. He kissed my chest all over and moved up to my neck. I moved it to the side so he could have more access. “I’m going to make you scream.”

I shuddered at the thought. I knew about sex. My mom and I had that talk when I turned fifteen and she saw condoms in my bag, but I wasn’t going to use them. I just had them for show. She told me what sex was… it was an unpleasant experience. When your mom starts talking about sex in very thorough details, it gets a bit uncomfortable.

Paul took me to his bedroom and placed me on the bed gently. It was all going so fast. I really was going to do ‘it’. I sound like a inexperience teenage girl, oh, wait, I was. Paul pulled down my sweats and removed all of my clothing.

I was completely naked under him. I didn’t feel shy. The way he looked at me made me feel so beautiful and unique. Paul looked at me like he wanted to eat me. I sure wanted to eat him. Paul removed his pants and his boxers followed. I saw his cock and I looked at his eyes in disbelief.

“It can’t be that… big, can it?” I looked at it again. I bit my lower lip in fear that it would tear me in two.

“Hey,” Paul said as he lifted my head with his two fingers under my chin. “I’ll be gentle.”

I nodded.

“Do you trust me?” He asked me as his hand caressed my body.

It was so hard to say no or anything else for that matter. I nodded again.

“Do you know what ‘fingering’ is?” Paul asked as his hand went to my pussy.

“Bro--” He kissed me before I said Brock’s name.

He pulled out of the kiss. “Don’t say anyone else’s’ name while we’re like this. It’ll piss me off.”

I chuckled. “Someone told me it’s when a guy enters his fingers inside a girl’s pussy.”

“I love your bluntness,” he pecked my lips and I laughed. “It’ll hurt just a bit, but… it’ll hurt less when I enter you.”

His hand went between my thighs and parted my legs apart. I kept looking into his eyes. He kissed before his fingers brushed my opening and clit. I moaned into the kiss. I was wet already. I felt Paul’s smirk on my lips.

“I also love how wet I make you,” he told me softly. I parted my legs wider for him. He entered one single finger and I arched my back. I moaned louder into the kiss. I never knew this felt so good. Well, I knew, but I had to experience it to really know.

Paul’s thumb circled my clit which made me start breathing heavily. He added a second finger and I withered under him. He moved his fingers in and out. His lips went to my breasts. They weren’t that big, but Paul didn’t seem to have a problem with my small breasts.

He continued to use his fingers. A tingly feeling formed in my stomach. I felt the need to be released. The feeling was growing and I needed it to be released because I knew it would bring me so much pleasure.

“Please, Paul… I can’t take it,” I told him.

“I think you’re ready,” Paul said and positioned himself between my legs.

It was really happening. I was going to lose my virginity to my enemy. Paul looked at me to make sure I was ready. I nodded and he entered me. I groaned in pain. Paul stopped.

“No, don’t stop, it’ll hurt more,” I said breathless.

Paul hesitated, but my eyes told him I was serious. He continued until he was fully inside of me. He wasn’t just long, he was thick which meant he stretched me out. I held on to his back and let some tears fall. Paul wiped them away. He didn’t move. We waited until I adjusted to him and once I did he started to move.

He was gentle. He was using his time. He was enjoying me and I was enjoying him. Sex was wonderful, at least with Paul it was. He was holding back. I could tell he wanted to go fast.

“Faster,” I told him and he smiled and picked up the speed.

I closed my eyes and absorbed the pleasure he was giving me. It felt so wonderful.

Then something exploded inside of me. It started from my heart. It was like a cooling feeling going through my heated body. It was like taking a dive into the cold waters of the pacific on a hot summer day.

It felt so amazing and just plain earth shattering. His bed was ground zero and everything else was dead. I screamed his name and buried my face between his shoulder and neck. Paul pulled out quickly and he grabbed his shirt and covered himself.

Paul chuckled and looked at me. “That was close. I almost got you pregnant, baby,” he kissed my forehead.

I laid back on the bed and laughed. That was not what I expected to hear after losing virginity. I guess I was a sucker for romantic shit. Paul cleaned himself and laid next to me on the bed. He brought me next to him. His arms around me and a dorky grin on his face that didn’t go away.

“What?” I asked him.

“I’m your first and only!” He said and kissed me.

I laughed into the kiss and pulled away.

“Aw, I was hoping to compare you to--”

He kissed me again and laughed into the kiss.

“What was the rule?” He asked me.

“Never say any other guy’s name,” I said and he smiled.

And our later I was a bit sore, okay, I was really sore. Isn’t a girl supposed to bleed when they lose it? I didn’t. I was fine. I mean, besides the soreness, I was fine. I was more than fine. I was wonderful. So, my first time wasn’t as romantic as in movies or books, and it was with the last person I would’ve thought of a month ago, but I didn’t regret it. I was glad it was Paul.

“Oh, shit, I have something,” Paul said as he unwrapped his arms around me and moved to the edge of his bed and he doubled over until his hand reached under his bed. “I’ve had this for… like three weeks.”

He pulled out a carton of Crayolas. The exact crayons he broke ten years ago. He shook the box and grinned at me.

“I’m sorry for breaking your crayons,” Paul said.

I took the crayons. “You’re ten years late.”

“Better late than never, babe,” Paul said as he pecked my lips.

“Why did you break my crayons? If you hadn’t then our war could’ve been prevented,” I told him as I placed the crayons on his nightstand.

“Honestly? I was jealous,” Paul said.

“Of what?” I scoffed.

“Jared!” Paul said. “You two were so close and I wanted to be your friend, but you would prefer to be with him and when… you shared your new crayons with him… I just snapped!”

“You were jealous of Jared?” I asked in shocked and tried not to laugh. “Didn’t you know I had a mega-gigantic crush on you?!”

“What?” Paul asked with a raised eyebrow.

“The reason I didn’t hang out with you was because I couldn’t utter a word around you. I thought you were so cute and… well… I was shy!” I defended myself.

“‘Was’ is the keyword,” Paul muttered.

“But when you broke something so meaningful to me… that… crush turned into hate or a very strong dislike towards you. Jared knew how important those crayons were to me and you destroyed them like… it was nothing,” I said finally letting him know how I felt. “Then… we went back and forth and you started calling me--”

“I’m sorry!” Paul interrupted me. “I… you got me so mad that day… you were flirting with Jacob and I just blew. I don’t know why. I didn’t like you then or at least I thought I didn’t, but seeing you flirt with Jacob made me think of the whole Jared thing!” Paul said.

I did random patterns on his chest with my finger. I looked up at him.

“How are you going to make it up to me?” I smirked.

Paul smirked too. “By making you come over and over again.”

I shook my head. “I’m sore as hell.”

Paul laughed and his eyes twinkled with delight about the news I gave him.

“How about we go on a real date?” Paul asked. “I’ll even ask your dad and your mom. We’ll do the whole shebang.”

“Date? We had sex before our first date, wow, that’s one hell of a story to tell the grandkids,” I said without thinking. “Not that I’m thinking that far up ahead.”

“I am,” Paul grinned. “We’re going to grow old and still have kinky sex.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, they finally did it. But it's not over, oh no, far from it people :D

Thanks for the comments and it's 400 comments!!! Wow, I didn't think it would be this successful, but thank you all for the support.

Image