Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Knives and Pens

NC-17

Paul called me on my new phone and told me he was going to pick me up, so we could hang out the whole day and that he was going to talk to my father. I told him he didn’t have to talk to Landon, but he insisted because it was traditional in La Push. I went upstairs and changed for the date with Paul. He told me to wear something casual. I got some short shorts and a shirt and I pulled on my new shoes. I was grinning from ear to ear when I tried them on. I knew it would hurt like hell at the end of the day because I had to break them in, but it didn’t matter.

When I walked back downstairs, Paul and Landon were in the living room talking. Paul turned to me and he gave me a smile that made my heart pound against my chest.

“You’re all flush, Erin,” Landon said with a grin on his face.

I chuckled nervously. “I’m not.”

Paul walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I knew he wanted to do a lot more than kiss my cheek, but he was being respectful to Landon.

“I was just talking to your dad that I’m taking you out for the whole day,” Paul said and he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked at our hands and saw how perfectly they went together.

“Oh, cool,” I said.

“Yes, he’s a good boy, Erin,” Landon said as he stood up. “You have my blessing.”

I wanted to say I didn’t need his blessing, but I was trying not to be as rude as before. I bit my tongue and just smiled and nodded.

“I’ll have her back before nine,” Paul said.

“That’s no fun,” I muttered and they laughed, but I was being serious. We walked out of the house and I pulled him towards me and brought down those perfect lips on mine. He backed me up to the wall and lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me hungrily and I kissed him back savagely.

Paul pulled back.

“We need to slow down,” he said breathless.

I smirked. I made him breathless. I could see the desperation in his face. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

“Are you sure?” I said and moved my hips and grinded against his area.

Paul’s eyes rolled back and he glared at me. “Don’t tempt me, Erin. I can hurt you.”

I bit my lower lip. “You just turned me on more.”

“At least until we get to my place, okay? We’re outside your house and I just promised your dad that I would res--” I stopped him with my lips and he set me down on my feet.

I saw his car and I got inside the passenger seat and he drove to his house. I was out of the car in a heartbeat. I waved at Jared and Kim who were at his porch holding each other.

“Go get some!” Jared yelled. I never knew if he was talking to me, or Paul. Paul and I went to his room and wasted to time getting naked. His hands and mouth were everywhere. It was hot and passionate. This time I took control of the sex and I got on top of him.

I lowered myself on him and we both groaned loudly. He stretched me so good. His hands went to my breasts and he squeezed them. I started to move really fast. I wasn’t really the type for slow love making. I wanted it now.

Paul sat up so I was straddling him and I kept moving. Paul kissed my neck. By then we were sweating and our breathing became one. His hand went between us and he started to circle my clit and I yelled out his name.

I came just a few a minutes after he was circling my clit. It was like the same feeling as before, but intensified. All I could think about was Paul and the pleasure he was giving me. I collapsed next to him and he worked himself until he came and he had a towel ready.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he held me close. His skin against mine felt so wonderful. Paul wasn’t done though. He moved so I was under him and he kissed my neck all over and he started to go lower and he reached my nipples and he licked them and sucked them. I pressed his face against my chest. His hand went between my legs and his fingers brushed my opening and clit and I shuddered and he chuckled.

He looked at me with those lustful dark brown eyes and I wanted him to be inside of me again. It was so powerful it overwhelmed me. His lips continued to go down and he kissed my stomach. Again he rolled up his eyes and met mine. I saw the sparkle in them that said he loved to have the control in the bed. I loved he had control. It was torturous, but I loved every second of it. He parted my legs and he buried himself between my legs and I felt his tongue on my clit and I was already ready to come.

He placed my leg over his shoulder and started to eat me and finger me. He would switch and fuck me with his tongue while his finger worked my clit.

I was really going to go insane. When I came I screamed his name and pressed his face against my pussy and the tingling feeling left my body feeling numb and like I was high on some drug. My body felt so light. Paul’s face glistened with my juices and he wiped it off. I brought his lips back to mine and I gasped when he entered me again.

Our eyes locked and I think it then I realized I was truly in love with him and not because of the amazing sex, but because he looked at me with such adoration. He made me feel so damn beautiful. He made me feel unique and like I was the only think that mattered to him. Which I probably did.

He reached a spot that made close my eyes and moan. He saw the effect it had on me. He continued to hit that spot and I gripped the bed sheets very tightly until my knuckles were white. His sweat dripped on me and his dark hair stuck to his face. He looked so fucking hot. I brought his lips back to mine. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and he quickly won when he hit the spot and I stopped fighting.

For the third time I came and tightened really hard around Paul and Paul pulled out quickly.

“I hate this… I should’ve worn a condom,” Paul said. “I want to come inside of you.”

“You don’t have condoms?” I asked like a little kid.

He shook his head. “The plan was to go to Port Angeles, Erin, but you changed the plans.”

I grinned. “Aren’t you glad?”

He grinned back. “Fuck yeah, you’re amazing.”

He kissed me.

We showered together and even then we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. After the shower we decided to really got out to Port Angeles. We got inside of his car. I turned on the radio and I was glad to see we had the same taste in music. I wouldn’t be able to stand listening to rap or anything that didn’t have drums and an electric guitar.

It was a really long drive and we didn’t say much, but there was no need to say much. We arrived at the city. He parked his car and we got out. He took my right hand and he brought to his lips and kissed my wrist where there was a red line from the wound I made. I smiled.

“Erin!” Someone called out from behind us.

I turned around and saw Kris and Donnie. I smiled and left Paul’s side and hugged my friends at the same time.

“Hey, it’s been a while, what have you been up to?” Kris asked.

“Oh, here and there,” I said. “What about you guys?”

“Not much, the usual mayhem,” Donnie smiled and looked over my shoulder and then up to see Paul standing behind me. I knew because I felt his heat against my back. “Uh, hi.”

“Hello,” Paul’s voice told me he didn’t like me being so affectionate with guys. He took my arm lightly and pulled me back next to him. “I’m Paul, Erin’s boyfriend.”

“Oh, cool. I never thought anyone could tie down, Erin,” Kris said and he placed his arm around Donnie. “I’m Kris and this is my boyfriend Donnie. We’re Erin’s friends.”

I stifled a laugh because of Paul’s priceless face. Yeah, Kris and Donnie were together. It was one of the many reasons they were outcasts like me. Paul dropped the attitude.

“Nice to meet you,” Paul said and shook their hands. “Sorry about that. I know that Erin has a lot of guy friends.”

“You were just marking your territory, we get it,” Donnie said. “But the one person you should be worried about is Brock. He has a huge thing for Erin.”

Kris smacked his chest and I was thankful. I didn’t want Paul to know about Brock.

“Is he one of your exes?” Paul asked me.

“We were never together… officially. We fooled around, but it was never serious,” I said and gave him a sweet smile.

Paul nodded, but I could tell he was holding back some anger. I said goodbye to Kris and Donnie. I pulled Paul aside.

“You need to wipe that pissed off look off of your face, you’re ruining the day,” I said and crossed my arms across my chest.

“Sorry… it’s the imprint thing! I can’t stand the thought of your lips on someone else!” Paul growled.

“It was before the imprint… sort of,” I said.

“What?” Paul asked at once.

“Uh, nothing!” I flashed a smile. “Let’s go to the music store!”

Without another word I dragged him to the music store.

We walked inside of the store.

“ERIN!” Someone called out from the cashier register. It was one of my friends. His name was Albert, but I just called him Al. He was a metal head and he had the whole worn out Iron Maiden shirt. His dark hair fell over his face towards his right eye and he had a lip ring and some eyeliner on.

“Al!” I exclaimed as loud as he had.

“Guess what?” He asked.

“You’re finally going to admit you want me,” I smirked and Paul cleared his throat. “Oh, Al, meet Paul.”

“Her boyfriend,” Paul said and gave me a side glance that told me to remember that.

“Right, my boyfriend,” I said and rolled my eyes a bit.

“Nice to meet you, Paul and don’t worry. I have a girlfriend I’m fully committed to,” Al said with his hands raised.

I bumped my hip with Paul. “See? Everyone can see you’re jealous when you don’t have to be. So, what’s the surprise?”

“I have a band I think you’ll like,” Al wiggled his eyebrows. “The band is called Black Veil Bride.”

“Hmm, nice band name, let me hear them then,” I said and Al pressed a button from his remote and the music in the store went on.

“Alone at last, we can sit and fight. And I've lost all faith in this blurring light, But stay right here we can change our plight. We're storming through this despite what's right!”

“Whoa,” Paul said. “You listen to that?”

I nodded. “It’s perfect,” I said to Al.

“Sounds demonic,” Paul muttered.

I scoffed. “Shut up. I’m really open minded when it comes music.”

“Put some Justin Bieber on then, Al,” Paul smirked and Al actually moved, but I grabbed the control from his hand.

“Hell no!”

Paul laughed. “Not so open minded now, are we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments. No offense to any JB fans about the last part. So yeah, I just personally don't like that type of music.

Erin’s Outfit

Leave me some love and comment <3

Chapter title credit to: Black Veil Bride