Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Tattle Tale

“Insufferable pricks.” I muttered and a whole bunch of other curses as I made my way back to Jared. I kicked the ground with my bare feet angrily. I was going to show them that I could steal their little daddy away from them.

Jared stood up from the rock he sat on. He knew my angry walk so he furrowed his eyebrows.

“What happened?”

“Little prince and princess thinks I want to steal their daddy.” I spat.

“We--”

“I apologized and you know how hard that is for me and they just threw it back to my face!” I looked up to the cliff. I needed an adrenaline release otherwise I would punch something… or someone. Paul isn’t the only hothead in La Push.

I made my way back to the top of the cliff with Jared on my tail.

“You have to understand them.” Jared said.

“Jared, I’m really starting to doubt you’re my best friend.” I stopped and turned my body to him and put my hands on my hips. “Why are you defending them?”

“How would you feel if your dad suddenly told you had a half sister? Not even from the same mother.”

“Well, it’s good thing I’m not them but I wouldn’t treat my half sister like that.” I said. “I wouldn’t treat her like she didn’t belong because she didn’t ask to be born. She was way better off when she was invisible to them!” By then Jared knew I had been talking about myself, so his eyes soften.

I wiped away the angry tears and hugged him. Jared put his arms around me. Jared was my big brother. My shoulder to cry on. My only shoulder to cry on. After a while I pulled away and Jared looked over to the shore and saw that Sean and Angie were looking at us.

“Want to put on a show?” He smirked.

I smirked too and walked backwards to the edge of the cliff. Once again I did a black flip. The rush made me happy. For a couple of seconds I forgot my problems and my personal drama. I swam for about an hour until I heard Angie whining that it was cold. Jared was with them by then and I got out and he put an arm around me and kept me warm.

We walked back to the car. Sean and Angie were quiet.

“I heard Forks is having a party.” I said. By Forks I meant the school and they were more welcoming than my own town.

“You know I don’t like going there.” Jared said as he spoke of the vampires low key status.

“Please, like the Cullen’s would ever go to a party.” I scoffed.

“What kind of name is Forks?” Angie chuckled.

I ignored her.

“You’re right, I’ll ask Kim, but Sam won’t like it.”

“Sam doesn’t have to know.” I smiled.

He only tapped his temple and I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” He was talking about his telekinetic connection to the others when he phased. They weren’t able to keep secrets and that would suck if it happened to me. Leah must have a hard time.

“Fine, when is it?”

“Tomorrow.” I said. “And I won’t be the third wheeler because I’m going to be on the dance floor.”

**

Jared dropped us off. Angie and Sean walked inside of the house. Angie suddenly started crying. At first I didn’t get her game but then I caught up.

Bitch was going to tattle tell on me and she did. She sobbed as she told Margaret and Landon how scared she had been when I pushed off Jared off of a cliff and how I made fun of her when she lost her top.

I crossed my arms and resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

She needed to pull out that stick stuck up her ass.

“Erin, that wasn’t very nice of you. How could you?” Landon said and looked at me with disappointed look on his face. That wasn’t going to work.

‘Nice of you’? Did he really talk like a pansy? It was my turn to act.

“I’m sorry, I truly am. I didn’t think they would get so frighten. I was only trying to break the ice. They are my half brother and sister and I was just trying to bond with them. Here in La Push cliff diving is very fun and safe. I didn’t know she was going to actually jump, otherwise I would’ve told her to wear a sports bra, or I could’ve let her borrow one of mine.” I had my most sincere face.

Sean and Angie couldn’t say anything because then Margaret and Landon would be suspicious of them. Sean, who was out of sight of his parents, shook his head. Inside I was smiling and dancing life a damn fool.

They thought they could outsmart me?! Ha!

Laughable.

Landon sighed and looked at Margaret, who smiled at me.

“All right, Angie, your sister was just trying to bond with you. That’s very mature of you, Erin.” Landon said.

I suppressed the smirk I wanted them to see.

“You guys must be tired. Isn’t it time for sleep in England?” I asked.

“Yes, it is. Your mother said you will be sharing your room with Angie and Margaret and I will take the spare bedroom and Sean will sleep on the couch.” Landon said.

“Share? My room?” I asked slowly.

Angie smirked and then looked innocent. “Ooh, now we can really bond like sisters.”

“See? Everyone is getting along.” Landon smiled.

Oh, if he only knew.

“Yeah, we can do each other’s nails and hair.” I said over excitedly, something I didn’t felt.

“Tell scary stories.”

“Like how there’s large wolves walking around in the woods at night and you can hear them howling at night.” I smiled and clapped my hands.

The color from Angie’s face went out. I wanted to laugh so badly.

“Ye-yeah.” She stuttered.

I giggled. “Let’s get going then.” I said and held out my hand for her. She looked at it for a second like I had a disease but then took it and we skipped upstairs, well I skipped. I dragged her along. Half way up the stairs we dropped hands and glared at each other. “You are so pathetic by telling on me.”

“It’s not like it worked, the way you twisted words to make yourself seem good.”

“I am good. I’m very good.” I smirked.

“Broken condom.” She spat.

“What makes you think you were planned?” I retorted.

She opened and closed her mouth like a fish. I mocked her and made my way to my room. I opened the door and let it close but Angie entered soon after well not really. She didn’t even get past the door frame.

“What is this?” She scrunched her nose and looked around.

“My room, dummy.” I scoffed.

“A room or a pig stake?” She said.

“I haven’t done my laundry, yet.” I took down some of the clothes from my bed and sat down. I took out my phone and checked for messages. None. Not surprised. I put my phone down and went down to my very slow computer.

Angie walked in cautiously and jumped over pieces of clothes.

I rolled my eyes and turned to my computer. I turned on the music I had. It was pretty much of everything. I don’t have a preference for music but I can say that I don’t listen to country too much and rap too.

“Where am I sleeping?”

“On the king size bed, can’t you see?” I joked. My bed was only big enough for me.

“What do you do with the money my dad sent you?” Angie asked.

“You know about that?” I asked and turned my spinning chair to where she was, which was besides the bed.

“Of course, it’s how my mum found out about your existence.” She said. “So, did you spend it on clothes?”

I gave her a blank stare. “Have you seen my clothes?”

She looked around her. “It’s all dirty.”

I sighed and rubbed my temples. “You are so ignorant. I wonder how you function.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some love with comments!!!

Image