Status: New chapter coming along :)

He Calls a Mansion, Not a House, but a Tomb

Chapter 13

I laid on my back on the living room couch, staring up at the ceiling... Officially, it was the saddest thing I have ever done without alcohol in my system. And I am a really sad drunk.
"Heeyyy, Frankieee." Mikey said as he walked in. I shivered.
"Please, don't call me Frankie." I said, rubbing my face down with my hands, as if there were an invisible cloth ridding me of the memory.
"Sorry." He said as he sat down on the other sofa.
"It's okay..." I practically whispered.
"So, Gerard tells me you're writing a book..." Mikey inquired. I nodded. "From what he told me of it, it sounds pretty interesting." He said. I shrugged. "And that you have writer's block." He added. I nodded.
"I'm glad the Ways are interested in my work." I commented. Mikey just chuckled.
"Well, if you need any help, you can always ask me." Mikey said. I smiled.
"Or Gerard." I added.
"Yes, and Gerard..." Mikey added.
There was a silence.
"Do you like Gerard?" Mikey asked after a long awkward silence.
"What?!" I exclaimed, faking my shock.
Silence. Mikey was waiting.
"Yes..." I gave in like a child who got caught flushing toys down the toilet... I have weird connections.
"Aww, that's sweet." Mikey said, his voice suddenly all girly.
"Yeah, but he has a boyfriend, Bert." I said, mostly to myself, trying to keep my mind straight.
"Yeah..." Mikey sighed. "A boyfriend."
Mikey stood up and left after saying that, leaving me completely confused.

Gerard's POV

I smiled and sat down on the couch in the living room, looking up at Madison.
"Not funny, Gerard." She said, crossing her arms.
"Then, why are you smiling, too?" I grinned, pointing up to her mouth. Her smile grew and she sat down next to me.
"I felt excluded, okay? You went off with this stranger who you had never even seen before! And now he's living in your house!" Madison cried, using exaggerated, frantic hand gestures.
I smiled and grabbed her hands, holding them in mine. I brought them down to my knee and she calmed down and looked at me.
"I'm sorry." I said, rubbing her hand gently with my thumb. Madison smiled slightly and kissed my lips. I grinned and kissed back, with her biting onto my bottom lip.
"Madison, I need to get to work." I mumbled through the kiss, trying to get out. She parted and smiled at me.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow night." She said. I nodded and kissed her cheek before getting up and leaving her apartment.
On my way down the building's stairs I felt my cell phone vibrating in my pocket. I grinned to myself and answered.
"Hey, Maddy--"
"Maddy?" Bert said on the other line. I froze and I felt like I just banged my head on a brick wall.
"Oh, Bert... I thought you were someone else."
"Okay, well, I'll see you tonight, right, baby? I know you love your art, but don't stand me up for it." I chuckled at what Bert said.
"Okay, I promise. I'll see you tonight, bye." I said with a laugh and we hung up.

Frank's POV

"I called the school and told them about your accident and they've explained to your students that you are unable to continue the beginner's french course and they'll be having their deposits returned. Anything else?" Richard said, sitting down at the end of the bed.
"Uh-huh..." I said, looking up from my laptop screen.
"Yeah?" Richard said, smiling.
"Why are you more like a personal assistant than a literary agent?" I asked with a wink. Richard chuckled.
"Because I love you, how about that?" He joked.
I shrugged. "Makes sense; I'm just irresistible." I grinned.
"So, seriously, nothing else?" Richard asked, standing up.
"Yes, you may go home..." I said, returning my eyes to the laptop. "And find a girlfriend!" I called after him when I heard his footsteps in the hall. He laughed and thanked me for the advice.
"Hey, Frank." Gerard said. I looked up and giggled when I saw Gerard with his hair in a ponytail again.
"That's adorable, Gerard." I teased. He smiled.
"I just want to inform you that I will be going out tonight and Mikey's going to be here if you need anything." Gerard explained. I smiled.
"Thanks, Gerard. You're great." I said, smiling warmly at him. He returned the smile and laid down next to me, looking over my writing.
"Spelling mistake." He noted, pointing at a typo on the screen. I grinned and fixed it.
"Thank you." I whispered and continued typing away.
"Gerard, your Robert is here." Mikey called, playing with Bert's name. Gerard swore under his breath as he freaked out, jumping off the bed.
"Ow." I winced under the sudden movement.
"Sorry." He said before running out of the room. I assumed he went to get ready.
My fingers froze on the keyboard. I frowned; I lost my train of thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry that it's short XD
Comment please ;)