The only exception

Image

Maybe I know somewhere
deep in my soul
that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone.
Keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I had sworn to myself
that I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

but darling you are the only exception.


ImageImage

Drugs. Sex. Rock and Roll.

The death of Will Addlers mother, Isabelle, Wills life has gone out of control. With his strict father never home and his siblings moved out completely, Will is lonely. To fill what's missing in his life, he turns to drugs, partying and sex. He makes himself believe that those things are enough for him, until he meets one girl that will change his life forever.

ImageImage

Catelin Gregory's life is theoretically perfect. Older brother, two parents, white picket fence, wealthy, popular. From the outside, what could be wrong? But her life is anything but. Her brother is failing out of University, her Mother is drinking all their money away, and her Father is having an affair with her mothers best friend and her best friend is sleeping with her other best friends boyfriend. She is forced to keep these secrets from eveyone including her family. She knows that if all those secrets come out, it would destroy her family, but the pressure of being the "perfect" daughter is starting to wear her down.

Two teens in serious trouble, can they save eachother from themselves?

Romeo: Will Addler (Chace Crawford)
Juliet: Catelin Gregory (Leighton Meester)
Insperation: Gossip Girl
Title Credit: The only exception: Paramore