Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Ten: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

"I don't know why I have to wear this, its just a stupid highschool party" I heard Chloe say. I looked up the stairs, I couldn't quite see her yet.

"You never dress up, and come on and its not that bad..." Rachael walked down.

"You have me to thank for this" She muttered. I was confused.

"Max, don't laugh" Chloe said to me. I looked up again. My mouth just dropped. She looked drop dead gorgeous. She walked down and stopped in front of me.

"Say something"

"You look fucking gorgeous" I told her, I could see her cheeks go slightly pink. I kissed her. I just couldn't resist.

"So shall we go and get this over and done with?" She said to everyone.

"Or me and you could just party here" I whispered in her ear.

"I'd be up for that" She whispered back. Okay...We started to go back upstairs before everyone else yelled at us.

"Oi! Were all going! You two can fuck later!" Robert yelled, trust him to have the loudest voice.

"Party poopers" I mumbled. I heard Chloe chuckle and laced her hand through mine. The party was only two blocks away so we all walked. The place was buzzing already, aside from the kids puking on the lawn it looked pretty fun.

Ronnie knocked on the door, Marie answered.

"Oh what the fuck! Not like I'll remember letting you in tomorrow?" She said, I think she was still sober though, but then she caught sight of Chloe.

"Chloe Radke? God damn you clean up nice" She said.

"She made me wear the dress" Chloe replied, pointing to Rachael.

"Nice work, both of you come with me and we'll get a drink" Chloe looked up at me, silently asking my permission.

"Go have fun, I'll catch up with you later" She smiled and kissed me before going with those two.

"Lets get a fucking beer!" Ronnie exclaimed. We all agreed before charging into the house. No one seemed to upset that we were here. Even if we were out casts.

"Hey Max...." Oh god. I turned to see Paige Smith looking at me.

"Hi" I said dryly. She's a whore, completely bitch..the list goes on. In other words I didn't want to know her.

"Mind if I get you another one?"

"I'm good thanks"

"Or maybe we could go somewhere more private..." She came up closer and before I had any time to react, she had kissed me. As soon as I pulled away I was caught with a teary eyed Chloe across the room.

Oh fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah thats right, fuck!