Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Nine: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe’s POV

"I can’t dance!" I exclaimed. I was dancing with Max, okay, well I was being spun around in the air by him.

"You’ll have to ya know" He informed me. Yes, with a hundred people looking at us and pictures being taken. Fun.

"I know. So you’re gonna have to teach me properly" I replied. He took me seriously and put me down. He then pulled me close, placing my hands on his shoulders. He rested his hands on my hips.

"I can’t believe your doing this to me" I muttered.

"Hey, you said to.."

"I know" I leaned up and kissed him softly, he stopped swaying back and forth and started to kiss me back. It went from innocent kisses just standing there to fumbling back towards my bed.

Once I started kissing Max, its like I couldn’t stop. He fell on top of me and then ripped off his shirt. In one swift moment he had me pinned beneath him, bucking his hips against mine.

I let out a small moan. I hooked my thumb in his jeans. He just took my hand and put it down his pants.

"What the fuck!" We jumped apart, in the doorway was Ronnie and Rachael. I dove for Max, burying my face in his chest. He laughed.

"You two are getting married soon, save it" Rachael said.

"Why?" I asked her, I think causing Max to go an even deeper shade of red.

"Because…." I really wanted them to be out right now, how do I do that?

"Can we have some time guys?" Max asked them.

"If you don’t use a condom I will kill you both" Was Ronnie’s answer. He made Rachael go with him and shut the door. I looked back up at Max. I had to admit, he looked so fucking hot right now, with no shirt on. I randomly lay one kiss on his chest.

"Max," I whispered, I moved so I was lying on top of him, pretty much straddling myself there.

"Yeah babe?" It gave me butterflies when he called me that.

"Do you think we should…"

"Wait?" I nodded.

"Whether you want to have sex now…in two weeks, or on our wedding night. Its fine with me" He said. Awwwww!

"You’re so sweet Max" I kissed him hard, he sat up but still held onto me.

"I can’t believe that you’re finally mine" He whispered, in between kisses.

"Always Max, always"

We didn’t have sex, Rachael insisted we get ready for this party tonight. Hopefully Max would stay over. And then…well, who knows?
♠ ♠ ♠
geez, there's endless possibities