Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Eleven: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

I couldn't imagine feeling more hurt, angry, sad and confused than I did right now. Max had taken my heart and thrown it to the side. It was after a few days I fell for him, and I was sure of it up until an hour ago.

Ronnie and Rachael had walked me home, well actually Ronnie carried me while I sobbed. I think he wanted to stay and kill Max though.

Now there both sitting across from me, just waiting for me to calm down and say something, they both know its best to wait.

"Why?" It was the first thing to pop into my head.

"Because he's an idiotic fuck and I would like to kill him" Ronnie answered. I managed a small smile.

"I agree with him, and he's someone who doesn't deserve you if he's going to do that" Rachael added.

"Thanks" She hugged me.

"Why don't you stay at my house for a few days? Since Max is always here it might be nice for you to have a break" She suggested.

"But..."

"Sis, you need it. And I'll come see you okay?" Ronnie promised me. I wrapped him in a tight hug.

"I love you both ya know that" I said to them both once I had pulled away.

"I love you too" Ronnie nudged my shoulder.

"You pack somethings while I talk to your brother okay?" Rachael said to me.

"Okay, make sure he doesn't break anything" I replied, she laughed and Ronnie poked out his tongue.

Rachael's POV

I shut the door behind me and Ronnie stood there looking confused. His room kinda stunk a little. Eww, smelly boys.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I asked him.

"Eventually she will, but I think has fallen for Max pretty hard" He answered. Now comes my next dilema. I broke up with my boyfriend because I like Ronnie, but I have no idea if he likes me or not. This is not something you bring up casually.

"How long can she Chloe stay at yours?" He eventually asked me. That was a pretty awkward silence.

"However long she wants, but I think she only needs two days" I answered, he nodded. Oh come on! How long will this take?!

I leaned up and kissed him, pulling away before he had a chance to react.

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey..." He grabbed my shoulders pulling me into his arms, he kissed me hard on the lips. I wasted no time in kissing back. But then there was a knock at the door, we turned to see Chloe standing there.

"Finally" She muttered.

"What?"

"Ronnie, I know you've liked her for ages" She replied. He had? Wow.

"Yeah, and were going out now" I told her. She grinned.

"I'm so happy for the both of you" There were voices downstairs, one of them was Max.

"You distract while I get her out, I'll see you tomorrow" I said to Ronnie.

"Okay, goodnight" He gave me a peck on the lips and headed downstairs. We made a quick escape, man me and Chloe had a long conversation ahead of us tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
if u had ever walked past my brothers room, you'd understand about the smelly boys!