Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Fifteen: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

I woke up next to Max, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I could see myself getting used to it. He was still snoring lightly I kissed his forehead and went to get up. But then Max wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back down.

"Don't go" He mumbled. I chuckled and settled back down with him.

"I know we have the day off, but that doesn't mean we can be lazy" I told him.

"I'm not being lazy, keeping you warm is being helpful" He replied. He had me there. He kissed me softly and rolled on top of me. He was still naked.

"Do you always sleep like this?" I asked him.

"Only for you" He answered, kissing my neck. I had to hold back a moan. Ronnie was in the next room. He started taking off my underwear.

"I don't have anymore protection" I said, stopping him.

"Oh dear..." I so badly wanted to right now, I was tempted just to do it anyway.

"Max, I have the morning after pill, I can take that" I said, pointing to drawer. My mom bought me a box every year since I hit puberty. Lucky the last one was only a few weeks ago.

"Okay, are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yeah, definetly" Nothing could go wrong.

2 hours later...

I popped the pill into my mouth and drunk some water. Thank god for that. I turned to Max.

"I love you Max" I whispered, kissing his forehead.

"I love you too" After getting up and dressed Max decided to take me out. To his grandmothers. What? Why are we here? Not that I don't like his grandma, she's a sweetheart. But still...

"Hey grandma" He hugged her and then she noticed me.

"Hello dear, its been a while since I've seen you" She said, bringing me into a hug.

"I know, too long" I replied, smiling.

"Chloe is my girlfriend now Gran" Max said, looking proud of himself.

"Awww! I always knew this would happen! Come inside for a drink and we shall celebrate" She went off to the kitchen causing me and Max to exchange glances and laugh. We walked in and sat at the kitchen table. But then Max pulled his grandma away.

"I won't be long" He promised me. I just nodded. I sipped at my cup of tea and waited for ten minutes before they came back down.

"Chloe Anne Radke..." He started, then he dropped down on one knee. Oh my god.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww!!!!!