Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Sixteen: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

"I want to ask her properly gran" I said, I just explained the whole situation to her. She loved these stories, when two people fall in love...especially bestfriends.

"Alright" She pulled a tiny velvet box out of her drawer.

"This is the one which your grandfather proposed to me with" She told me, the ring was perfect. Just like Chloe.

"Thank you so much gran" I hugged her tight. She joined me downstairs. I didn't even say hello before I continued. I had to get this out.

"Chloe Anne Radke..." I dropped down on one and took out the ring. Her mouth dropped open.

"Will you marry me?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course!" I got up and she then threw her arms around me.

"I love you" She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I slipped the ring on her finger.

"Both of you go tell people!" Gran exclaimed, ushering us both out the door.

"We'll come see you later" Chloe promised her.

"Okay dear, I love you both" I hugged her quickly.

"Love you too gran" We hopped in the car and drove back to the Radke's. By this time Ronnie was up and Rachael was there with him.

"What put you two in such a good mood? Its only 11" Ronnie said to us.

"Oh nothing..." But then Rachael caught sight of the ring.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" She said, grabbing Chloe's hand.

"What?" Ronnie stared at it too.

"How the fuck did you afford this Max?" He asked me.

"Its my grandmothers engagement ring, we were just there...I asked her properly" I answered.

"You mean down on one knee properly?" Rachael added.

"Yeah he did" I wrapped my arms around Chloe. How could anyone be so perfect?

"So what do you two say to a little party here tonight?" Ronnie suggested.

"Aslong as its only the guys" I told him. I've lost my taste for those huge puke-fest parties after the last one.

"Of course, and there's gonna be halo..."

"What is it with you and Halo?" Rachael asked Ronnie, following him into the lounge. I laughed.

"Its only the greatest game in the world!!"

"There so cute" Chloe whispered to me.

"I know, I think Ronnie is falling in love with her" He was starting to look at her the way I looked at Chloe. This was going to be a full house when Bryan and Robert got here.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit, full house of Escape The Fate....like that'd be a punishment! yeah right! :P