Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twenty Two: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

For weeks on end I stayed at the Radke's house, just sleeping on the couch hoping Chloe would walk back through the door and come running into my arms, we could go downtown and get married.We wouldn't have to worry about anyone else but ourselves.

But of course that didn't happen, she was on the other side of the world, probably forgetting about me. In some ways I didn't blame her, I was a complete dick when I found out about my grandmother. But I didn't even get a chance to explain.

Now I'm at home, its been a month since she's gone. I still show up to band practice and everything. Well I kind of have to since Ronnie asked my parents if we could have it at my place. There was a knock on the door, I opened it to find Ronnie on other side.

He had me an envelope.

“Its from Chloe” He said, his eyes all teary. He missed his little like hell, he was a mess without her.

“Okay, come in dude” He nodded. We walked into the lounge. I opened the envelope. My grandmothers ring fell out. I had to read the letter before I started to cry.

Dear Max,

You know I love you more than anything in this entired world, but thats just it, what you said to me...It hurt me so badly that I don't know if I can ever forgive you. I will never love another person like you, but I think its best if we both move on with our lives. If I ever see you again, maybe we can be friends. But until then, I'll miss you.

Love,

Chloe Anne Radke xox

I broke down, like completely broke down crying. How could she do this to me? I can't move on from the best thing that ever happened to me. It simply wasn't possible. Maybe I could date girls, but in the end I would probably compare them all to her. She was perfect, no one could compare to that.

“Ronnie, lets just have band practice” I said. He nodded. I needed something that would take my mind off Chloe, and hopefully help me get over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, thats right Max, forget the love of your life...or not