Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twenty Three: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

I hate grocery shopping, they have none of the things from back home. Its all this...well I don't know what the half of it is. As much as I hate to admit it, I want to go back home. But I think its a bit late for that.

“Do you like chicken burgers?” Sam asked me.

“Never had them” I answered.

“Okay, well you have to try them, their fantastic” She said, grabbing something else out of the freezer section. This was going to be fun.

After we finished shopping we grabbed some lunch from bakery and sat down in a park.

“Are you looking forward to starting school?”

“Not really, I wasn't a big fan of school in Vegas” I told her.

“Well you've still got two weeks. Why don't you try and find a job instead?” She suggested.

“You'd let me do that instead of school?” I asked, oh my god, that would be so much better than school!

“Of course” I picked the cheese out of my roll. I hate cheese, it makes me feel sick. I finished off the roll quickly. But after I felt like throwing up.

“Where's the bathroom?” I asked Sam.

“Right there...” But I didn't make it. I turned and threw up in the garden. Oh gross. Fucking fantastic.

“Are you sure your not pregnant?” She asked me.

“Yeah, last time I used the morning after pill” I answered.

“But you've been sick for the past two weeks, you should go get a check up” She replied. I nodded. There was no harm in that, maybe tomorrow. But Sam had other idea's. It turned out her boyfriend was a doctor, so she managed to get me in with no appointment.

“So whats your full name?” He asked me, I think she said his name was Eric.

“Chloe Anne Radke” I answered.

“Well Chloe, I found the cause for your sickness” He started. Please no....

“Your pregnant” He said, a big smile on his face.

“And thats a good thing?” I asked in disbelief.

“Well, bringing a new life into this world is a great thing. But if you feel you cannot take care of her...”

“I can for you” Sam cut in.

“I'll have to deal with it myself, now I really have to get a job” I said. This cannot be happening to me. I'm too young. I'm only seventeen.

“You can always work here, if your good on the computer and a fast typist...I could really use another receptionist” Eric told me.

“Are you serious?”

“Completely, and since you'll be working here, that means free check ups. And of course scans for that little one”

I looked down to my stomach. I hope this baby was worth it. And if I ever see Max again I will slap him for doing this to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i would slap my fiancee if he did that to me just yet. gosh im way too young....not that she won't be a good mum! :)